Chapter 29

Once I got down the stairs Brad helped me walk slowly into the living room and sat me on the sofa, I started to feel dizzy and the pain in my head came back. "Hey Evie." James said, he sat next to me and I rested my head on his shoulder while closing my eyes. "Do you want some more medicine?" Brad asked. "Mhm..." I replied, great! The headache is coming back... Brad walked out of the room to get some water and tablets, I opened my eyes a bit to see Tristan was sitting on the floor in front of me. "Do you have a migraine?" He asked and I slowly nodded. "Oh dear, we have been so worried about you." James replied, the headache started to get worse so I grabbed on to the closest thing near me which was James' hand. "It's ok, you just need to rest." James said. "I need Brad..." I said and a tear rolled down my cheek, I closed my eyes again and I felt someone wipe the tear away. "Tris, can you get Brad?" James asked and he nodded. I need Brad to run his hand through my hair and draw circles on my stomach with his fingers, that helped last time.

I hugged James while I waited for Brad and he slowly rocked me side to side. "It's ok, you will be fine. Brad is coming." James whispered and I groaned a little, this headache is really bad now. I heard someone walk into the room and I opened my eyes a little to see Brad, he sat the other side of me on the sofa and I got off of James' shoulder and rested my head on Brad's lap. He gave me the water and the tablets and I took them. "Brad..." I said. "Shhhh, just rest baby." Brad said and I closed my eyes, he ran his hand through my hair and that made me feel really sleepy. "Don't... Go..." I said and Brad smiled. "I won't." He replied and kissed my cheek. "Draw circles.... On my.... Stomach?..." I mumbled and he did just that, I smiled a little and I slowly drifted off to sleep. I do feel really bad that the boys can't do anything because I am ill but at the same time I feel lucky to have them, this just shows that they do all care about me. James and Tristan are like brothers to me and they have been since I was 5 years old, I am lucky to have Brad as my boyfriend because he cares about me so much and I am lucky to have Connor as my brother because I don't know what I would do without him.

I woke up a little while later to find everyone sitting in the same places but they all looked like they were having a good time, they were all laughing and eating pizza. I looked up to see Brad looking down at me and still stroking my hair, I smiled at him a little and he smiled back. "Hey baby, how you feeling?" He asked and I smiled, everyone then stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "I feel better now thanks." I replied and smiled at him. "Ok, well I think you should still rest for tonight because the last time you said you felt ok you started to feel unwell again." Brad said and I nodded. My headache has gone and I don't feel sick anymore but Brad is right, last time I felt better I did start to feel unwell again afterwards. I slowly sat up and rested my head on Brad's shoulder, he kissed the top of my head and held my hand. "I love you..." I whispered and he smiled at me. "I love you too..." Brad replied and kissed my cheek.

After about 5 minutes of resting I started to feel a bit hungry, Connor got my pizza and I took little bites of that. "Better?" Brad asked and I nodded. "I'm so lucky to have you boys, thank you for looking after me today." I said to everyone and they all smiled. "No problem, you are like a little sister to me and Tris anyway." James said and I smiled. "And you are my sister so I kinda do have to look after you." Connor said and I giggled a little. "And your my girlfriend so of course I am going to look after you." Brad said and I smiled. "Thank you guys." I replied, the boys then switched on the Xbox and I watched them all play FIFA 15. I have to say that Connor is the best at that game but Brad is pretty good at it too, I wouldn't really know how to play that game because I've never been on the Xbox before which is surprising considering that I have lived around 4 boys for the past 12 years of my life.

"Oh yeah, Evie." Connor said half way through a match. "Yeah." I replied. "Mum and dad are coming home tomorrow to say goodbye to us before we go on tour." Connor said and I looked confused. "But today is Thursday?" I said and Connor looked at me confused. "Yeah?" Connor said. "We leave on Saturday, shouldn't they say goodbye on Saturday? Instead of Friday?" I asked. "Yeah but they have to go and work again on Saturday so they have booked Friday off for us, I have told them that we will be packing all day and they are fine with that." Connor explained and I nodded. "So Brad, James and Tris can't come round tomorrow?" I asked and Connor shook his head, I looked up at Brad and he smiled at me. "You will see me on Saturday." Brad said and I pulled him into a hug. "Even though it's only a day without you I am still going to miss you." I said and Brad giggled. "I am going to miss you too." Brad replied and I smiled. "But you will be with me for the next 3 months because we are touring for July, August and September." Brad said and I smiled. "I can't wait." I said and Brad winked, I looked at James and Tristan and they came and gave me a hug. "I will miss you boys tomorrow too, thank you for looking after me today." I said and they both smiled. "No problem, we will miss you too." Tris said and I sat back down next to Brad.

"I will text you tomorrow to make sure that you are ok." Brad said and I nodded. "I will probably end up calling you at some point to make sure your ok." I said and Brad giggled. "I will be fine." Brad said and I kissed his cheek. "I know but I just wanna hear your voice tomorrow." I replied and Brad pecked me on the lips. "What time is the tour bus coming to pick us all up tomorrow?" James asked. "I think 3:30am, the bus driver is going to pick people up in this order: Joe, Waddy, Fin, James, Tristan, Alisha, Brad and then Connor and Evie." Connor said and James nodded. "So we will all have to be awake at about 3am and the last person to be picked up will be picked up at 3:30am?" I asked and Connor nodded. "Don't worry, I will wake you up." Connor said and I nodded, I really want Brad to be the one that wakes me up but I know that can't happen.

We all spent the rest of the evening together and by about 11pm I started to feel a lot better but I am now not tired because I slept for the whole day, it is time for the boys to go home and I really don't want Brad to leave. I won't be able to see him until Saturday! "Don't go!" I said as he put his shoes on, he giggled and pulled me in for a hug. "I have to, you will be seeing me in about 28 hours anyway." Brad said and I sighed. "But that's too long!" I said and Brad smiled. "I will call you and text you tomorrow, I promise." Brad said. "What if I don't answer?" I asked. "Then I will keep calling you and texting you until you do so I know that you are ok." Brad said and I smiled, he finished putting his shoes on and then stood close to me so my forehead was resting against his. "I love you." Brad said, he held both of my hands and bit his lip. "I love you..." I replied and then Brad kissed me, the kiss started off slow and careful but as time went on it sped up and got more forceful. Brad backed me up on to the wall and I roughly tugged on his hair, he kissed down my neck and I let out a little moan which he smiled at.

"Guys, go and get a room?" Connor said which made Brad pull away. "We would if we could see each other tomorrow." I replied and Connor sighed. "I'm sorry, Alisha wants to see me as well but our parents are coming home. We never get to see them so we have to spend all the time that we can with them." Connor explained. "He is right Evie." Brad said, he kissed me on the lips once more and then walked to the door. "I love you." I said and he smiled. "I love you too, goodnight." He replied and then closed the front door behind him, I sighed and went to sit on the sofa. Connor sat next to me and he smiled at me. "I know what you are feeling, I want Alisha to be here too." Connor said and I nodded. "This would be a lot easier if our parents were at home." I replied and he nodded. "In a way it's cool that they aren't always here, we wouldn't be able to have the boys around here everyday and we wouldn't be able to do what we wanted. We have control of the house and we can do what we want." Connor said and I nodded. "I guess so but I still miss them, I know I should be over it by now and I know I should be used to them not being at home because they have been doing it since I was 5 but I still miss them." I said and Connor pulled me into a hug. "I know, that's a normal thing to feel. I still miss them and I sometimes feel like I don't want to be the leader of the house anymore." Connor replied. "You don't have to be the leader of the house anymore, we are both old enough to look after the house together. I am 17 now, I'm not 5 anymore. Don't feel like you still have to do this by yourself because you don't, when mum and dad aren't around I am here to help." I said and Connor smiled. "Thank you." He replied and I hugged him.

"What shall we do now?" Connor asked after a couple of minutes silence. "Well it is 11:30pm but I'm not tired because I have been sleeping all day." I replied. "I know but I think we should go to bed anyway, you don't want to mess your sleeping pattern up so you are awake at night and asleep in the day." Connor said and I giggled. "I could become nocturnal." I replied and Connor laughed. "I don't want a nocturnal sister thank you very much." Connor replied and I giggled. "Come on, let's go to bed." Connor said, we both walked upstairs and said goodnight to each other. I got changed into some clean pjs and then got into bed.

1 message to Brad:
Goodnight baby, I am going to miss you tomorrow 😘🙈💕💖 xxxxxxxx

1 message from Brad:
Goodnight, I am going to miss you too! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 xxxxxxxx

I then switched my phone off and eventually fell asleep at 1am, tomorrow is going to be an interesting day. My parents are coming home...