Chapter 68

I must have sat out here for about an hour by myself once again, Tris hasn't come out of the room yet and I'm getting worried. I just want to know why Brad is so annoyed, it was just a kiss and I was just teasing him. I didn't realise that a kiss would mean so much to him and I didn't think he wouldn't take it as a joke. I was just having a bit of fun and I thought he knew that, he is making me feel really bad and guilty.

I heard the door open and I turned my head to see Tris, he closed the door and sat back down next to me. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Brad misses you..." Tris said and I looked confused. "Why?" I asked. "He feels bad that he has to go out to these concerts and sound checks all day and because he didn't get a kiss he feels like he has lost you. He feels so bad and guilty, he doesn't mean to upset you." Tris said. "So locking me out of the room isn't upsetting me?" I asked and Tris went quiet. "Sorry..." I replied and stood up. "Where are you going?" Tris asked. "Home." I said. "What do you mean by home?" Tristan asked again. "The UK, I'm going to go and get my passport from Waddy and leave. I've caused enough damage." I said and started to walk down the corridor, I could hear that Tris was starting to panic and he ran back into Brad's room.

I knocked on Waddy's door and after a few minutes of persuading him to give me my passport he did, I would just have to leave my stuff here and hope the boys bring it home with them because I can't get into my room. I went in the lift and pressed the ground floor button, I stood and thought about what I was doing but it still felt like the right thing to do. I got to the bottom and walked out of the doors but walked straight into someone, I fell backwards on to the floor with a thump. "Ow!" I said and looked up while holding the back of my head to see Brad, he looked quite out of breath because he has probably just run down the stairs to stop me. "Oh..." I mumbled to myself, he held out his hand so I could get up but I didn't take it. He sighed and crouched down so he was next to me. "Evie." He said and I looked away from him, the back of my head really hurts. "I'm sorry." He replied, I can't really understand what he is saying anymore. The back of my head is throbbing and I feel quite faint, Brad said something else but I couldn't understand. The room started to feel very hot and it starting spinning, I tried to stand up but I just fell down again. This time I fell into Brad's arms, he was now shouting at me but I still couldn't understand. It sounded like I was underwater and someone was trying to talk to me, pain shot across my whole head and I started to find it hard to breath. I don't know what is happening...

I felt myself go all weak and everything went black...

I woke up to find myself in bed, I stretched a little but that hurt my head so I winced in pain and stopped moving. The sunlight was in my eyes and everything still looked all blurry. "Evie?" I heard someone say, at least I can hear now but I can't see very well. "Evelyn?" The voice said again, I slowly turned my head to see a very blurry Brad. "Are you ok?"' He asked. "Mhm." I said but I can't see and I have a headache. "Well I have got a doctor here just incase." Brad said, I saw another blurry figure come into view. "Hello Evelyn, I'm doctor Smith and I'm just going to make sure your all ok." He explained, he started off with my head and there is still a massive bump on it. "Can you see?" He asked. "It's blurry." I said and he nodded. "Do you have a headache?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied, I then felt someone hold my hand.

"Ok, your vision should come back by the end of the day. If it doesn't then please call me in again, your headache should also go away as well and the bump will leave after a certain amount of time." Doctor Smith explained, I didn't even think I fell and hit the ground too hard but obviously my head was whacked quite a bit. "Ok Doctor, thank you." Brad said, I saw the 2 blurry figures walk towards the door and I closed my eyes. Brad walked back, I opened my eyes again to see him putting his shoes on. Well I think that's what he is doing, I can't really see. "Bye." Brad said, what the hell?! Why is he just leaving me?! I felt my head start to throb and my vision getting worse, I'm scared...

"BRAD!" I shouted even though my head hurts, I need him with me. I'm scared... "BRAD!" I shouted again, I need him to talk to me. "I love you..." I mumbled and I heard the door open, he ran over to me on the bed. "What?" He asked, I can't even see his face anymore. "Don't leave me..." I said and a tear ran down my cheek, I reached my hand out so he could hold it. He sighed and stared at me, he held my hand and the tears kept falling. "Brad it hurts..." I said and he lightly kissed the top of my head, I have missed those lips. "I know." Brad said in a soothing voice. "Don't go..." I said, it's annoying me that I can't see him. "I have to..." Brad said, he can't leave me. I can't see! "No, you don't..." I replied. "Evie." Brad said and I sighed. "Fine, just go. It doesn't matter that I can't see anything and my head is pounding, I knew you didn't care..." I said, I let go of his hand and he tried to hold it again but I didn't let him. "I'm sorry." Brad said, he got up and walked out of the door.

What is his problem? It's like he doesn't care about me at all anymore, maybe I should just leave. Who cares if I can't see, he won't care anyway. I slowly sat up on the bed and waited until my head stopped hurting so much, I then slowly took little steps to try and find the door as everything is blurry. Once I reached the door I opened it and to my surprise there was a figure standing there crying, I tried to look closer but I couldn't see if it was Brad or Connor. Whoever it was I don't think they had realised that I am right behind them, I rested my hand on his shoulder and he turned around. "Evelyn, I'm sorry." He replied, I now know that it is Brad. He pulled me into a tight hug and I didn't really know what to do, do I hug him back? In the end I did hug him back and he seemed grateful of that. "I'm sorry... I'm such a moody cow." He replied and I smiled. "Your not, I have never stopped loving you Brad. I didn't kiss you the other day because I was teasing you, it was a joke and I didn't expect you to take it the wrong way." I replied as we pulled away from the hug. "I'm just sorry." He said and held my hands. "Please stay with me? I'm scared because I can't see..." I replied, I could just make out a little smile on his face. "Of course I will stay with you, get back into bed and I will just tell Joe." Brad said, I nodded and let go of his hand. I took a few little steps forward each time but I wasn't getting very far. "Come here." I heard Brad say, I felt him pick me up and carry me over to the bed. I was softly placed back on the bed and tucked up under the duvet covers. "Thank you." I replied and he lightly kissed the top of my head.

"I will be right back." Brad said. "Ok." I replied, I'm glad me and Brad have sorted everything out. I really did miss him and I don't think I could deal with not being able to see on my own, I don't even think I can deal with this massive throbbing headache on my own. I didn't think my head hit the floor that hard but it must of done to cause this amount of damage, I'm just so happy me and Brad are talking again. I love him so much and I never want him to leave me, I hope today I can get my vision back because I miss seeing his adorable face. I just wanna cuddle him and I want him to tell me that I'm his and he is mine, I have missed him so much but I am glad things are back to the way they were now.