Chapter 31

Our parents did decide to come home in the end but at 11pm so we didn't get to sleep until about 1am, they basically asked if we were ok, gave us some money for the tour and then left again for work. They do love us but they are just so busy with work and everything that they don't have time anymore, luckily we are old enough to look after ourselves now so we don't need to rely on them as much.

*beep beep* I woke up at some stupid time of the morning because my alarm clock went off. It is 3am and I just want to go back to sleep. *knock knock* for gods sake can't I just sleep?! "Come in!" I shouted and Connor walked in. "Come on sleepy head, we have to leave in half an hour!" Connor said and I groaned while rolling back over to go to sleep. "You get to see Brad..." Connor said and I shot up out of bed. "I knew that would get you up." Connor said and then walked out of my room, I put some leggings, a top and Brad's hoodie on because I am only going on a plane. I then brushed my teeth and my hair before going downstairs with my suitcase. "The coach should be here soon." Connor said and I nodded, I got my phone and checked it to see if there were any messages but there weren't any so I put it in my hoodie pocket.

About 10 minutes later the coach turned up and I had fallen asleep on the sofa waiting for it, Connor woke me up and I walked on to the coach while I was still half asleep with my suitcase. "Evie!" I heard Brad shout but I wasn't really with it, I was half asleep. "Hey..." I said in a croaky voice and he pulled me into a hug. "Is someone tired?" Brad asked and I nodded, I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed the top of my head. We then walked on to the tour bus properly and Brad laid down with me in his bunk. "Go to sleep baby." Brad whispered and I smiled at him. "No, I wanna spend time with you. I have missed you." I replied and he smiled. "I have missed you too, I am so glad that you are coming on tour with us. I don't think I could last 3 months away from you." Brad said and I pulled him into a hug. "I couldn't last 3 months without you." I whispered into his ear and kissed his neck which made him moan a little, I giggled at this and kissed him properly on the lips. "I have... Missed this..." Brad said between kisses and I smiled in the kiss. "Me... Too..." I replied and he pulled away. "More of that tonight... We have our own bed." Brad whispered and I giggled.

After about half an hour we pulled up at Heathrow airport and got off of the coach, we went through bag control, security and all of that stuff before sitting down outside our gate. I am still half asleep but I am happy that I am with Brad now, by the looks of things Connor is happy to be back with Alisha. They haven't stopped kissing from the moment they saw each other on the tour bus. "Do you want a Starbucks?" Brad asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Are you having one?" I asked and he nodded. "Ok then, do you want me to pay for it now I have money?" I asked and Brad shook his head. "You can have a little nap while I pay." Brad said, he kissed the top of my head and then walked off to find Starbucks.

I must of fallen asleep because when I woke up I was laying on Brad's shoulder, I stretched and turned to face him. "Heya." He said and passed me my hot chocolate. "How long have I been asleep for?" I asked. "5 minutes, I have only just gotten back myself." Brad replied and I nodded, I took a sip of my drink and he kissed the side of my head. "I love you." He whispered and I smiled. "I love you too." I replied and kissed his neck, I could see that he tried to hold his moan in and it worked but he did let a little sound slip. I giggled at him and kissed all the way down his neck, I then sat on his lap and started to undo a few of the buttons on his shirt while kissing his neck. "Not... Here..." Brad said and I pulled away. "But I missed you yesterday..." I said, I could see the look of desperation on his face. He wanted to carry on but we can't in the middle of an airport. "I really want to baby but I don't know where..." Brad whispered, I hugged him and sighed. "Don't worry about it..." I mumbled in to his chest.

After a while our flight got called and we all walked over to the gate, when we got on the plane Brad sat by the window, then me and then Waddy. Everyone else was behind us. We got comfy as we are going to be sitting here for about 2 hours, not the longest flight of the whole tour but still pretty long, I rested my head on Brad's shoulder and he kissed my head. "I'm sorry we couldn't kiss... I said no to you again..." Brad said, he had a sad tone to his voice so I looked up at him. "You didn't say no to me, we just couldn't do what we wanted to do in the middle of an airport." I said and Brad signed. "I still feel bad, let me make it up to you?" He asked. "Ok, tonight is our time in our room?" I asked and winked. "Sounds good." Brad said and kissed my cheek.

The airplane then took off after all of the safety instructions and we both looked out of the window, Dean did some filming of the view outside because that normally gets put on to the YouTube videos that go up. I must of fallen asleep on Brad shoulder because he woke me up and smiled at me. "Hey baby, we are here." He said and pecked my lips, I stood up with my bag and we got off of the plane. We were greeted by lots of fans once we had been through security and baggage control, I started to feel a bit vulnerable. There are lots of girls screaming my boyfriends name, I stopped walking away and watched the boys take photos with the fans. I sighed and then some girls started calling my name and asking me if I was Brad's girlfriend, I started to panic and ran outside to get some air with my suitcase. I never know what to do when I am around fans, I feel like I shouldn't be there... I hate the fact that there are girls screaming Brad's name but I can't do anything about it, I just have to move on and forget about it. I have to be strong for Brad, but I don't know how long I can be strong for.

After about 5 minutes I heard the doors open behind me and the boys walked out. "There you are! I was getting so worried about you!" Brad said and pulled me in for a hug, I hugged him back and I wanted to cry but I didn't. I have to be strong... "I'm sorry... I needed some air." I said and Brad nodded. "It's fine, next time just tell me where you are going so I know that you are safe." Brad said and I nodded, we then got on to another tour bus and drove to our hotel. Once we got their Joe booked us in and showed us to our rooms, mine and Brad's room was right down the end of the corridor, then Connor and Alisha's, then James and Tristan and then Waddy, Joe, Fin and Dean's.

Me and Brad walked into our room and he shut the door behind us, I looked around the room and it was actually quite nice. There is a double bed in the middle of the room, a bedside table on either side of the bed, a TV in front of the bed on the wall, 2 wardrobes and a toilet/bathroom. "This is nice..." Brad said and wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Yeah." I said and then sat on the bed, I'm still trying to get over what the fans were saying to me earlier. There were so many of them calling Brad's name... Stop! I need to stay strong!

"Are you ok?" Brad asked as he put his phone on the side. "Yeah." I replied and smiled at him. "No your not, what's wrong?" He asked and sat down next to me on the bed. "I'm fine, I'm just tired." I said and Brad pulled me into a hug. "It has been a long day and it is 6pm, we can go to bed if you want?" He asked and winked at me. "If you want." I said, I got my pjs out of my suitcase and went into the bathroom to get changed. Once I was changed I walked out of the bathroom to see Brad in his pj trousers but with no top on laying on the bed, he was on his phone so I quietly snuggled up next to him on the bed. He put his phone down and turned to face me, he ran his hand through my hair and I rested my hand on his chest. "I love you." Brad whispered and I delicately kissed him on the lips. "I... Love... You... Too..." I said through each little kiss and he giggled as he pulled away. "So, baby girl. Where do you wanna start?" He asked and winked. "Start what?" I asked and then he kissed down my neck, at that moment I knew what he was talking about and I smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ooohhhh, I wonder what is going to happen in the next chapter?! I hope you are enjoying my story! Thank you for all of the reads!! Xx