Chapter 11

I sat on the sofa for about half an hour thinking about Brad before Connor walked in with James and Tristan. "Hey Evie." He said and I smiled at him. "Do you know where Brad is?" Connor asked and I looked down at the floor. "At home?" I mumbled and Connor nodded, he called Brad up and then a couple of minutes later he put the phone down. "Ok, he is coming over. I think tonight should be a movie night." Connor said. "Why?" Tristan said. "We always do movie nights, let's do something else for a change. The weather is lovely outside." James whined and I giggled at him, In return he smiled at me. "What shall we do then?" Connor asked. "We could go in the garden? Set up the paddling pool?" Tristan asked. "WE COULD ALL SLEEP OVER THIS WEEKEND!" James shouted with excitement and then I started to panic, I can't spend two whole days with Brad while not being able to hug him... "That's a great idea, I will tell Brad when he gets here." Connor explained and James nodded. "We could set up the paddling pool, we can have a water fight, we can sleep outside." Tristan said and Connor laughed. "A water party does sound fun but I think I would prefer to sleep inside." Connor explained and we all agreed.

Brad arrived about 5 minutes later and I stayed very quiet while the boys explained the sleepover that was going to happen this weekend. I could just sleep in my room and the boys can go in Connor's? Then I wouldn't have to be near Brad and then I won't have to feel upset. "That sounds like fun boys, do you like the sound of that Evie?" Brad asked which snapped me out of my thoughts and made my face turn red. "Erm, yeah..." I said and Brad nodded. "It's only Wednesday though." James complained and Connor laughed. "Mate stop complaining." Connor said and the boys laughed. "Shall we go and do some band practice?" Tris asked and the boys nodded. "We will be in the garage if you need us Evie." Connor said and I nodded as they all walked out of the room. What should I do? Maybe do some work? But I'm bored of work...

I went up to my room and got changed into some black leggings and a white top with a hoodie, I sat on my bed and just scrolled through my social media on my phone. Nothing really important was going on but I did notice that Brad put a tweet on Twitter saying:

@TheVampsBrad I think I have just met the girl of my dreams 💕🙊

I blushed at this message because I knew it was about me, I switched my phone off and then heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Brad standing there. "Oh, hi." I said and he pulled me into a hug. "Woah, what's this for?" I asked. "Because I love you." Brad said, he picked me up and carried me on to my bed. "Won't the boys see?" I asked. "They think that I have gone to the toilet." Brad said, I hugged him back and smiled into the crook of his neck. "I missed you." I said and Brad giggled. "I have only been gone an hour." Brad said and I smiled. "I know but I still missed you." I replied and Brad giggled. "What do you think about this sleepover?" Brad asked. "I'm not so sure... I don't think I can be around you for that long without being able to hug you... And what if the boys find out?" I asked. "I will find time for hugs and they won't find out. I promise. I think this will be fun." Brad said and I nodded. "I trust you." I said and Brad smiled. "I trust you to." Brad replied and I smiled.

"I guess you have to go back to band practice?" I asked. "Yeah I do, but I don't want to." Brad replied and I giggled. "Can I have a hug before you go?" I asked and he nodded, he unexpectedly laid me down on my back and gave me a hug while he was laying on top of me. "I love you." Brad said and I giggled. "I love you too." I replied and kissed the top of his head, I then ran my hand through his curls and giggled. "What?" He asked. "I have always wanted to run my hand through your hair." I said and he smiled. "Well now you can." He replied, he pecked my nose and then stood up. "See you in a little while, if you need me I will be in the garage." Brad said. "If I need you then I'm going to have to wait because I can't just go to the garage and ask for you in front of the boys." I said. "Just text me if you need me then and I will find some excuse to get out of practice for a bit." Brad said and I nodded.