•Chat Noir• Thief

[Requests are Open!]

Chat sits atop a chimney, balancing on his toes as he scans the streets aimlessly. There had been no Akuma attack today, which means no fighting and no ladybug.

A figure emerges from a jewelry shop in front of him, but he doesn't pay them much attention until alarms begin blaring from the shop and a man runs out, pointing at the person who had just left.

Raising an eyebrow, Chat leaps off his perch and with the help of his baton, he lands gracefully next to the shop owner.

He immediately shouts that they had just been robbed, and Chat quickly runs after the thief.

It doesn't take long for him to catch the villain. Well, villain may be too harsh of a word to describe the girl standing in front of him.

"You caught me," She grins, and if Chat would be totally honest, it reminds him more of a cat than anything. "Good job."

"Thank you," He proudly crosses his arms. "I must be getting better at this, because catching you took no time at all."

"Oh, really?"

"Yup. And if Ladybug could see me now, I bet she'd-"

Chat doesn't even notice her lunging forward until he's pinned against the wall, cheekbone
throbbing painfully. "Laugh, I'm assuming."

"When I get my hands on you-"

"What," She tightens her grip and he hisses. "You'll claw me?"

"Why are you doing this?"

Chat doesn't expect the girl to let go, leaving him to slide down the wall and land on his butt.

She bends down and gives his cheek a small pat. "I hadn't made any bad decisions lately and I was bored."

He glares as she stands, sending him a wink over her shoulder before holding up his baton. "How does this work?"

Chat's eyes widen as he reaches forward. "No! Wait, you don't want to-"

She lets out a shriek as she presses the extension button, landing in a roll on a roof and looks down at Chat. "Thanks for the new toy, Cat Boy!"