Wednesday 10-School and Babies

Start from the beginning

"Jessie" I said.

"Nice Choice! Even though she's way older then you,I think you to have a connection" she said.

"How?" I said.

"Well you both are Horny over each other 24/7,Both of You like to hang out in the Bar & Lounge,And pretty much everything else" she said.

"How would you know I'm horny over her?" I said.

"One word:Boner" she said.

"How would you know when I get a boner?" I said.

"It's obvious when you get one! I'll prove it to you right now!" She said.

I then noticed we we're in the park which was the location of where Jessie was. I was walking around until I found her sitting on a bench. I walked towards her and sat right next to her.

"Good morning Beautiful" I said.

"Good morning Handsome" she said.

"Let's make our day happy,you wanna go on a date?" I said.

"Yeah,I will, it's the least I can do" she said getting up.

~10 minutes of changing into the Bar Maiden Outfit and going to the Botanical Garden~

"Ohhh,how pretty! No one has ever taken me to places like this before" she said.

I saw the Date Grid appear and I fucking rekt the date since all I did was match Sexuality Tokens.

"Yes!" I said raising my arms in the air.

"Mmm...you're so sexy when you're victorious" She said.

"Soooo....Andrew....you wanna at least get your first kiss from me?" She said.

"Sure...can never say no to that" I said. (A/N:But wasn't Andrew kissing her back at the Halloween Horror Attraction?)

"Then come here" she said.

I came closer to her and kissed her while I put my hand on her waist. She put her arm around my neck and her other hand was slowly moving my hand to her ass and that's when she started forcing my hand to squeeze it. That's when we both stopped kissing each other and stayed in that position.

"Best kiss you've ever had?" She said.

"Yep" I said.

She got her arm off my neck and let go of my grip on her ass.

"I wish you kept your hand there" she said.

~Later~

We walked back to the park and took a seat were we we're before.

"Baby, I'm curious...How many times do you masturbate in a relationship?" She said.

"As often as I do when I'm single" I said.

"Well at least I don't have to worry about stamina" she said.

"Ohh no, your in trouble now! Quiz time. You haven't forgotten my birthday, haven't you?" She said.

"January 27th" I said. (A/N:I'm really confused cause...did she ask Andrew that?)

"I'm impressed! Most guys just freeze up when I ask them something like that" I said.

"I've got to go" I said getting up.

"Awwww,I'll miss you!" She said.

I was walking back to The University when Kyu appeared again.

"I've got the evidence right here" she said showing me a picture of...a boner?!

"What the hell?! Why are you showing me that?" I said.