I quickly chucked on some black ripped jeans, a t-shirt that said 'Need More Sleep' and slipped on some black busted up converse. I put on my favourite red hoodie off the coat hanger I left it on and spritz on some sweet smelling perfume, roll on some deodorant, I grabbed the arrow holder and red cloak that my grandmother got me off my messy bed and carefully hung them up in my closet. I then snatch my bag from the floor before making my way downstairs.

"Here you go darling," my grandmother hands me an energy bar and an apple. I quickly thank her, kiss her cheek before racing down to the door.

"Happy birthday Red!" She yells just before I close the door.

"Thank you grandmother!" I yell in the small gap between the door before fully closing it and turning around.

In the distance of the trees I see Snow, her piercing eyes looking into mine, she bows her head to me, I smile and give her a big wave,

"See you later Snow!" I yell before rushing down through the woods and towards my school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I make it to school just on time. I rush through the crowds of teenagers before getting to my locker which is surrounded by three people. I smile at them.

"Hey guys! How are you goi-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They shout all at once, gaining the attention of near by people. I smile and look down to see that Vivian, Bree and Mark all have one present in there hands.

"Guys! I don't need presents." I groan. Bree rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, but we got you some any way, so... Happy birthday!" She runs over and quickly hugs me, I hug her back and she hands me a small tube present. Sighing, I open it and pull out a tube of Mac red lipstick.

Okay, this is a pretty good present.

I smile up at her and hug her again.

"Aww, thank you Bree, I promise to wear it next time I go out." I pull away from her and smile, she smiles back and Mark shoves his hip into Bree's.

"Move over bitch, it's my turn." He playfully says to Bree, who glares and pokes her tongue out, Mark rolls his eyes.

"So mature." He mumbles before giving me a full blown smile,

"Happy birthday honey buns!" He raises his arms up and squashes me with a hug, I giggle and hug him back, he pulls away and hands me an envelope.

"For that special someone," he whispers to me and winks, I furrow my brows and open the envelope, cautiously I take out what's inside. I blush and shove it back inside the envelope before giving Mark a glare.

"You got me Victoria Secret coupons?" I whisper-yell at him. He just innocently nods while I see Vivian and Bree try to hold in their giggles.

"Yup, look! 30% off any bralette of your choice! Huny. That's a good deal!" He gives me an excited look and I scrunch up my nose.

No way am I using these.

Vivian then knocks Mark out of the way,