Bieber Imagine #15 - Dirty

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, there are three knocks on my door. I hold my breath tightly and listen closely as the person knocks again. After the knocks are over, I stay in silence until 5 minutes pass and decide to it's safe enough to leave the room. I open the door just a bit and glance outside before running as fast as I can towards my room. I shut the door quickly and lock it before leaning on it and breathing out in relief.

I'm safe now. I can relax. Phew. That was so scary. I actually thought something might happen to me. But wait. Where's Justin? Oh, no! He's still out there with the serial killer, oh, no!! But I can't leave the room, he's gonna kill me, too! But it's Justin! But..

Whilst creeping myself out, a breathing sound comes from behind me. I slowly and steadily turn around to face my room when I find Justin lying on my bed with a fork in his mouth. He has an amused look on his face. My eyes grow in size so big, it feels like they're about to pop out and fall.

That fucking boy pranked me!

"Missed me?" He says cockily and stands up, heading up to me to wrap his arms around my body but I quickly push him away. "What?" He asks as he takes the fork out of his mouth and looks at me surprised. "How could you do this to me?? I was really terrified!" I exclaim as tears form in my eyes. "I thought it was actually a killer and that he killed you and was gonna kill me, too! I.. He.." My voice slowly fades as sobs come out of my mouth. Justin approaches me and hugs me tightly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you this much, baby girl. I'm sorry." He mumbles while pecking my head. I wrap my arms around his waist and hug him back.

"So.. Can I eat you now or later?" I look up at him confused. He raises his hand that's holding the fork and smiles. I roll my eyes at him and go into the bathroom to wash my face. "What? I really wanna know how you taste." I smile at his attempt to make me laugh and walk out of the bathroom before plopping on my bed. I fix my pillows and turn on the tv. "This is what you wanna do all night? Watch tv?" I nod my head at him. He sighs tiredly but plops on bed next to me. "What are we watching?" I smile and go through the channels.

~Three hours later~

After almost four hours of watching movies, I shut the tv and look up at sleeping Justin. Quiet snores come from him, making me giggle. I cover us with my sheets and snuggle in his arms. As I close my eyes, I feel Justin's hand on my ass. My fucking ass. I try to shake his hand off but he's holding onto it too damn hard. It actually starts to hurt.

I slowly reach my hand to my ass and take off his firm hand. After I succeed in doing that, I turn to the other side so it won't happen again and scoot to Justin until my back touches his chest. When I'm just about to fall asleep, I feel something pinching my ass. I try to blow it away with my hand but it doesn't seem to work. After a few more attempts, I give up and look at that area to see what it is.

Shocked, I look away slowly as my cheeks turn into a very dark shade of red. Is it just me or does Justin have a boner? I mean, I've never seen one before cuz, well, it never happened before, but I'm pretty sure that's a boner. And not just a boner. That's a one hard, big boner. Damn. Without noticing, I bite my lips at Justin who's furrowing his eyebrows. I glance a few times at his (big) buddy while licking my lips now and then.

Why can't it be my first time? I love Justin, he loves me, we've been together since ever. So, why not?

Slowly leaning in, I kiss Justin's lips tenderly, making him wake up. I feel as his lips turn into a small smile and his arms wrap themselves around my back. He pulls me closer to him and deepens the kiss, slowly making it a makeout session. A few moans even leave his mouth. "I love you." He mumbles against my lips. "I love you, too." I mumble and pull his shirt, making him to be on top of me. I could feel his surprise in the kiss. He knows how much the whole first time thing is important to me. I even vowed to save myself to marriage. So, it even surprises me when I tighten my grip on Justin while he's on top of me.