Bieber Imagine #15 - Dirty

Start from the beginning

I can't remove the smile that's on my face. Gosh, I feel like an idiot, crying over a song.

Justin brings his hand to my face and wipes something. Damn, I'm already crying? I sigh and quickly wipe my eyes. "It's like an angel came by and took me to heaven.." Justin mumbles while staring at my eyes. "Cuz when I stare in your eyes it couldn't be better." The memories from the day Justin recorded it rush into my head. It's crazy how fast three years can pass. I still remember the day he wrote it. He was lying next to me while I was sound asleep. Well, at least he thought I was sound asleep. I was wide awake and heard and felt everything.

I bite my lips to stop the smile that's forming on my face as I think that. Just the image of him sitting next to me, writing in his small notebook and caressing my face... He was a sweetheart. He's still a sweetheart. Only now a sexy, hot, pervy sweetheart. Man, I don't know how long I could put up with his games. I need to put him in-- Justin's hand quickly brings me back to reality. He sniggers as he sees my confused face.

"Let the music blast. We gonna do our dance." He sings as he wraps one arm around my waist and holds my hand before pacing back and forth with me in the room. "Praise the doubters on, they don't matter at all. Cuz this life's too long and this love's too strong," He points at both of us as if to tell me he's talking about us. "So, baby know for sure that I'll never let you go." He twirls me around the room, making me giggle now and then. He grabs my waist quickly as I turn to him and pulls me close to his body. His mouth is inches from mine.

Our lips are about to connect but I quickly duck down and escape his grip. With a groan coming out of his mouth, Justin looks annoyed at me. I can't help but smile big at his cute face. Seriously, he's so damn cute. I let a giggle out and start running as Justin makes his way to me.

"Come here!" He exclaims and starts chasing me all around the room. "You'll never get this, you'll never get this, lalalalala." I sing as I point at myself and keep running. "Oh, I will get this." He states and runs after me out of the room towards the kitchen. I quickly grab a big spoon and point it at Justin as a warning. "I have a spoon. And I know how to use it." I declare and make a move. Justin chuckles and grabs the little fork that's on the counter.

"I have a fork, and I know how to use it, too." He smiles big at me while biting his lips. "Do you know what I'm gonna do with this fork?" He asks, making small steps towards me. "Pfft, yeah.. You're gonna eat.. Duh..." I say, rather obvious. "And do you know what I'm gonna eat?" He licks his lips while looking hungrily at me. "T-this cake?" I stutter as I point at the chocolate cake that's on the counter in front of us. He shakes his head and smirks. "Let me give you a hint.. She's my gf." He says and runs up to me fast but not fast enough.

Before he could possibly touch me, my legs already run up the stairs. I shut the door behind me and quickly lock it as soon as I reach a room. "Really? You're hiding in the bathroom?" Justin says. I can't help but giggle. "Yeah! Why? You need to go to the toilet?" I ask playfully. "Nope. But I do need something else." He says on the other side of the door. "What is it?" I ask but no answer is returned. "Justin." The smile on my face slowly fades as I don't hear any movement from outside the room.

"Justin." I call his name but once again, nothing. All of sudden there's a boom coming from downstairs, making me squeal loudly. "Justin!" I shout worriedly. I hear a sound of footsteps running around the hall, back and forth. My breathing speeds up till I struggle to breathe. What is happening?!

I finally suppress my fears and open the door just a bit to peek outside. I stare at the empty, dark hall for a few moments until a shadow of a person passes by. Screaming, I lock the door again and lean on it hard so the person won't be able to get in.