There were only 5 members of the soccer team in the library, I finally caught a glimpse of Fleetfoot, Misty Fly, Blaze, Thunderlane, and Silver Zoom wearing the Wondercolts athletic uniform. Fleetfoot was holding a book, standing beside Misty Fly. Blaze was using the library computer, Thunderlane and Silver Zoom were sharing a computer. Where is Soarin?

Ugh, whatever they're my friends too I can just make them go away.

"Hey!" I shout as I show myself and walk towards them, "What are you guys doing here!?"

They all look at me and Fleetfoot closes her book, "Oh, hey, Rainbow Dash. Training is done, by the way, which you didn't attend to." Fleetfoot says, narrowing her eyes.

"Uhhh, I was helping Twilight clean up, right Twilight!?" I shout across the library and Twilight steps into the light, nodding unsurely.

Fleetfoot glances at Twilight, "What, in the dark?" and raises a brow.

"Err-" Goddamit just lie, "mind your busines-"

Twilight cuts me off, "What Rainbow means is that she was helping me arrange the books in the corners of the library, and as you can see the lights are turned on that other side." Twilight says, pointing to the dim light on the corner where we played poker.

"You guys can see with that little amount of light?" Misty Fly asks.

"Yeah..." I trail off, "Wait, what are you guys even doing here in the library!?"

"Well, since practice was done we thought maybe going to the library and do our homework." Blaze replies, not taking her eyes off the screen.

I choked a laugh, "You guys do homework? HAH-" and Twilight slaps a hand on my mouth, "I'm sorry, but the library is closed and we are not even allowed to be here, we just did some extra work." Twilight says, smiling like a person who isn't guilty for gambling in school.

"Wait, if I weren't there, then who managed the training?"

Thunderlane smirks, "Soarin did."

My jaw drops, "WHAT?"

Fleetfoot chuckles, "Yeah, and he's a pro at this! I don't know how he does it but he has a different strategy but more or equally better than your strategy!"

"OH, so he's trying to replace me now!?"

Fleetfoot smirks, "Should've shown up to the training."

"Goddammit, whatever, I don't care." I roll my eyes.

"Okayyyy," Twilight trails off, "you guys can leave now, we're going to close this thing up. Rainbow delete the search history." Twilight says.

"You guys can come out now!" Twilight shouts after Fleetfoot and the others left. I walk towards the computers and sat on the chair. I click on the history folder and deleted Blaze's history. Turns out she was actually doing homework, chemistry homework. I close the computer and sat on the seat where Thunderlane sat on. I open the history folder, and my jaw drops, "What the fuck-"

"What's wrong, darling?" Rarity asks, walking towards me and I push her away, smiling nervously "Nothing, nothing, hehe"

As Twilight walks towards Sunset, I deleted Thunderlane's history files. The idiot was on the search engine searching for 'How to get your ex back' and 'How to stop being a sore loser'. I mean, I guess he wants to improve.

"Twilight, what time is it?" Fluttershy asks.

"Oh, it's uh- QUARTER TO EIGHT!?" Twilight yells, "MY BROTHER IS GOING TO KILL ME!"

"It's almost 8!?" They ask in union, and they run around the library, hastily grabbing their bags and Sunset was holding the poker set.

"Guys, calm down" I roll my eyes.