Back To The Path

Patricia And Patty In MM

Patricia

We made it out into the ballroom but empty and darken. "Well were out and going to-"

"Listen to me more." Selma says as Selena looks at her.

"I know you're right." Selena says as she folds her arms and rolls her eyes.

"Okay let's leave and we can get to the end of the woods and get to the house." Solana says.

"Well after all of this mess I'm gonna sleep my ass off." I said as we were walking.

"Well the eclipse is getting closer and this ain't good." Solana adds on.

"I mean we can just freeze time to get there earlier." Selma suggested.

"That spell isn't powerful enough and freezing the world will cause side affect damage to our minds." Solana tells Selma.

Patty just looking back and forth confused lmao.

"I'm gonna just listen because all of this is just something new I'm learning." Patty says as I laugh.

"So the solar eclipse comes so which means we need to hurry along." Selena says.

"Well the woods right?" Selma asked.

"Yup and then were going to find his house or where ever he is sleeping at." Solana says.

We walked and then we seen a path.

"Woah its beautiful

"Woah its beautiful." Patty says.

"I know right." I agreed.

"Well he's here somewhere." Selma says taking a deep breathe.

"After all of this I could use me hella sleep." Selma says and selena looks at her crazily.

"What?" Selma asked.

"You ain't tired! She is wearing that diamond." Selena tells her.

"Well I'm getting old na." Selma tells her. I laughed and patty just laugh while shaking her head.

"We all the same age." Solana says.

"Right." Selma says.

"Patricia we're almost there." Solana adds on.

"Oh okay." I nodded and then felt my stomach grew and seen half of the moon being covered up.

"Hell no." Patty says.

"No...." I said.

"That came quicker than expected." Selma says.

The bell rung and we starred to run. As we ran through the woods I can see flashbacks as I ran.

The clock started to tick as the bell went louder and everything started to flash.

My stomach grew more bigger as I felt pain. I stopped as everything started to spin. Then darkness came over.....

Patty

"Okay what hell is going on!?" I asked.

"The eclipse is happening." Selma says.

"Yeah so the pre side effects are happening." Solana says as she puts patricia on a bench.

"That snuck up too quick." Selma adds.

"Yeah the baby is taking some of her blood right now." Selena says.

"Well we have to wake her up so she can wake up August."

"Well she is in pain also."

"True but now we need to make up a plan."

We seen a pumpkin, mices, and a dog.

"Why don't we make a carriage with men and horses?" Selma smirks.

"This ain't no-" I got cut off.

"No lemme work my magic." Selma says.

"Don't sing that song." Selena says.

"I'll make up a song." Selma says.

"THERE IS NO FUCKIN TIME TO BE SINGING AND HURRY THE FUCK UP!" I yelled.

"Okay damn." Selma says as she started to make a carriage.

Solana

We were in the carriage and I rubbed over Patricia's head. "She's burning up."

"Also the mad kicks the baby's making."

"Let's wake her up."

"How?"

"Well a spell song but it'll calm her down and kill some of the pain down."

"Okay we'll both." I told Selena and Selma.

"Mi-vu-du-don-la
Mi-vu-du-don-la
Yut-then-do-le
Ce-ya-ya-na
Se-ya-de."

As we sung it the growing stopped and everything.

"Well is she okay now?" Patty asked.

"Yup." We nodded.

"Let's all get some sleep." I said.

"Yeah." They agreed as we went to sleep.

Short Chappie!☺