Patricia In The Scary Date

Patricia

I swam into the sea trying to swim from the shark and gigantic octopus! Okay he probably got tired of the fairy tales hell I'll rather that and loosing my damn life. I must be cat because I have l these damn lives!

I went back in the water and the octopus pulled me back. I seen a sword and hurried up and got it then cut the tentacle off. When I made it to land the tail turned into my legs. The sky went black again and then moon went all rainbowish then flashed all fifty shades of gray all over and over. The clouds were red and it rained acid. I had to hurry up and run to the haunted house.

When I did I ran inside then I was changed into a dress.

My hair and everything changed

My hair and everything changed. I seen a table with candles and stuff. I didn't see august and I feel so tight in this dress. The eyeball roses were watching my every move I made, and everything else was creepy. August appeared in the chair and I jumped cause he came out of no where. "I see you came."

"It was raining real acid and I didn't wanna get burned." I said.

"Now before the fairytale shit. I ain doin no mo, so how much do you like meh?" he wiggle his eyebrows.

"I don't like you."

"Well see and like the cake? Your favorite chocolate." he smirked.

He knows me like a book...

"Favorite color?" I said.

"Black."

"Movie?"

"Many."

"Shows?"

"Reality shows."

"Birthday "

"You were born on Christmas at midnight when it started snowing in the year I was born in." He says.

"Number."

"Ten."

"Alphabet."

"A." he smirks.

"Hobby."

"Designing clothes."

"Likes."

"Me."

"I said likes not dislikes."

"Me but I know I'm one of em. You like to go out places, learn something new, love to dance to music, model, sensing clothes, and etc."

"Dislikes."

"You hating me."

"I said dislikes not who I can't stand."

"I know that's one of em but scary movies, being alone in the alley, and other stuff."