Carrying A Nightmare

Patricia POV Only

👉👉Month Later👉👉

I've been throwing up and everything. Maybe its food I ate or something goin around cause maybe its a virus. "Nope it is not a virus." Selena says.

"Maybe she has an effect of the symptoms of a pregnancy!" Selma says.

"I can't be pregnant." I said.

"Maybe he impregnated you." Selena says.

"Wow."

"Can't be."

"Did he wrap it?"

"I don't know."

"Then take three test as my crow Vince sends a message to Solana if he finds her."

The three eyed crow in mm. Flew out and looked at me. I was scared and I can feel a shadow which was august holding me in his arms.

"I'm always by you." He says.

He disappear maybe he had to do something. "Here." Selma says as she gives me three test.

When I took it, it came positive, then I took two more and they all came positive. I gasped and shook my head.

"No,no,no. It was dream! I can't be pregnant actually! Too impossible!"

I walked out and they look. "Wait you are!?" Selma says.

"Yes and I thought you couldn't get-"

"Well since his shadow is becoming more real to the world maybe you being real already formed the child to be real but the thing is. Phantom babies will grow fast and take up lot of blood. The phantom Almidus wife Sarah died from giving birth to her son Alfred." Selena says.

"So which means the baby is getting real so it can be 50% chance of you live so it depends. If it develop months faster which can be by day to them which is kinda not good." Selma says.

"We need the witch doctor our thousand great grand mama Venezuela."

"She'll predict how it goes, and the development of the baby also other stuff."

"Where's she?"

"We don't know."

"Vince!" Selena calls.

"Yes master." He says.

"Send grandmama an invite to appear here say it's code red." Selma says az the bird starts to fly out quickly.

"Wow." I said.

"Okay let's wait on him."

I ate so much food I couldn't eat anymore. He came back with a letter. They opened it up then a shack appeared and we were inside.

"Welcome dearies!" Venezuela says.

"Hey grammy!" The girls say as they hug their great grand mother.

"There's the victim." She says and I step closer.

"Lay down on the bed." she says. I laid down and closed my eyes.

"Shee-zura-me-funzoo-zee-alco-alca-desula." they sings and hums.

"Oh no!" she gasps.

"By him being so powerful, he needs to be awaken for that baby to be fully human or if not she dies because that baby can drink her blood because its gonna need it!" She panics.

They all gasped and my eyes widened. "He's the most powerful phantom now besides-"

"No time to say grammy! How to wake him up."

"A kiss of true love then he's up."

"Okay where's he?"

"Cannot say but when you reach Sebastian's woods a light will appear and lead you."

"Okay" we said.

"Well I'm going to stay and study this research and another way." she says.

"Okay." I said.

Be being pregnant? How will august mostly take this? He'll be happy because we both love each other! When I go to sleep the we will have a talk.

I rubbed my belly and seen how big it was already.

I didn't want August to know so I stopped rubbing it. "Here's the diamond. I mean use when you don't wanna sleep anymore." Selena says.

"I mean you're fine and did you eat?" Selma asks.

"I did and I feel as if I'm so hungry but I ate tons of food."

"One of the symptoms, she has until the eclipse or she'll be dead but the baby won't be."

"So you're a month and he haven't noticed?"

"No I said I've been sick but no he hasn't."

"Okay just tell him when you want to."

Solana and some other woman appeared from the vent. "We're here- wait Grammy what you doing here?"

"Cause of-"

"The eclipse is a month away and we need to do it now."

"I'm going to sleep." I said as I went on the bed then went to sleep.

Dream

I appeared in a dress and my little pregnant belly showed. But then when I walked I seen the same woman but she walking towards august who was I'm chair. "August." she says.

"K-ke-ll-y-y?" He stutters.

"August I'm sorry for the way I acted. I came back alive and made a deal with someone to bring me back here because." she says as she walks to him as they both stand up closer then she puts her hand on his face.

"I love you august and I didn't know when I had a good man."

My heart shattered to pieces and I felt as if I was loosing a few blood all of a sudden. I fell on the ground on my back. Before she could kiss him they turned. Solana came in and blew dust then took me out before he could've seen what happened.

I woke up and tears came down. "Why didn't I tell him."

"Tell him what?" Solana says.

"Oh lord Solana she's pregnant for him and loves the damn boy. What you think?" Selma says.

"You do?" She asks me.

"No she loves the nightmares and raping and being bitten on. What you think?" Selma says.

"Why didn't you-"

"The damn crow try lookin for ya." Selena says.

"I mean we were in dreams and stuff but let's see if they kissed or not."

It was ball and it appeared them where they left off at. "Kelly I can't, I mean I used love you, there's nothing that I wouldn't do, I went through the fire for you. I'm not gonna play the fool." August says.

"August please I can wake you up and you won't have to be it."

"Kelly I-" she kissed him and that's when I walked away.

"I'm not seeing that shit."

I said as I marched upstairs and slammed the door shut. I seen the diamond and I try not to make tears come down my face but they did. I wiped them off and seen the diamond on the dresser.

I looked at it and then thought. "Are you sure?"

I seen her kiss him so that isn't my problem so I put the diamond on my head. No more sleeping around.....

I looked up at it and just walked away from the mirror.......