Medusa's Bate

Kelly to the left and Nelly to the right

Solana

Going all the way to London is long because I don't know which place Kelly twin sister Nelly lives in. I hid my third eye and walked in a shop. "I mean if my twin sister was here. She would've liked the painting of our picture." I turned and seen Nelly.

"Nelly!" I yelled and she turned at me then squinted her eyes.

"Do I know you?"

"No but you are the only one to break the curse." I said as I took out my cards.

"I don't use my powers anymore." She says.

"Well you need to now because the phantom who killed your sister has someone prisoned to be dead with him and wants her forever. I mean you need t fool him to think that you came back alive then to come and forgive him since he is still in love with her."

"I mean how can I pull that off?"

"Has he met you?"

"No?"

"Then you're good."

"I mean I didn't get here with a passport so teleporting in the sky will take months going back."

"Well we need to think of plan at least for a month or two because I forgot how to use my powers....." She says.

"Aye, aye, aye." I say as I put my hand on my head.

Patricia

My eyes got heavy and Selma and Selena are just trying to keep me safe. "I mean we need to let go to sleep to detect the phantom."

"Okay Patricia if you need our help we'll be I'm the glass hun."

"Okay." I closed my eyes and went off to sleep.

Dream

A woman who looked as if she was Medusa!?

"What the hell!?" I said as the snake went around her body.

"Who are you?" She says as she squints her eyes.

"Ion answer to mythical creatures." I said as I stepped back.

"Hmmm somethin tells me you are trapped in here." She says as she looks and observe me.

"If you only knew."

"A go and get her."

"Who's oh A for anaconda!?" I said as I started to run and then I seen a wall which meant a dead end.

The snake formed into a man and it was august. "Maybe I should call you Augconda?" I said as I pant out of breathe.

He leans over my neck and I shiver. He looks and then look at me. "What are you waiting for Aug?" Medusa says.

"Nothin remember I control these damn dreams." He says.

She had her other snakes then licked on the snakes

She had her other snakes then licked on the snakes. Aug wraps his long tongue around my neck. I see his teeth was just like hers and I felt scared of him more. He bites my neck and he didn't have any venom in his teeth or I would've been dead.

Where are those girls!?

Selena

"Okay we need to go get her."

"Medusa in there and I remember she turned my ex boyfriend then that hoe started to turn into a snake and mated with him! I couldn't even leave cause I was trapped." I say.

"I mean Patricia is our friend plus we all hate the phantom."

"I'll go get her." Selma says.

"No I wanna cut that bitch's head off myself and you stay here to heal her selma." I said as I went into Patricia's mind.

Dream

I went in and had my sword then a mirror. I mean Patricia can't get stoned because the phantom has her as his slave and she can see her but I can't. I seen the mirror and she was with the two snakes. I went to the side of the wall then walked left.

"I mean that is the woman you think who's gonna break this so called spell?" Medusa says.

"Yeah I mean she's the one."

How you prison someone take and haunt them in their dreams gonna make them fall in love with you? Wow.

"I sense someone." She says as she starts to walk my direction.

"Well I have to go handle my business." The phantom says he walks through the wall.

"Look who it is." Medusa says through the mirror.

"You backstabbin hoe-ish bitch." I said as she I looked in the mirror.

"I never knew this genie knew how to curse."

"I know huh and I never knew this!" I said as I spun while my eyes are closed then her heads slices off.

She falls and I stand over it. I pick it up and then burn her body but keep her head. "Haha bitch look who's dead. Tell hades I say hi." I waved and then teleported out the dream.

"Did you see her?" Selma says.

"I did but I don't know where he took her."

"Let me go and you stay." selma says as she goes into Patricia's mind.

I hung her head on my wall and labeled.

The Bitch Who Died Of Stupidity

I wrote in her blood and then put her venom on it to let it last forever. "Like that huh bitch?" I say as I dust my hands.

Selma

I seen her pinned to wall with cuffs in her wrists and ankles. That must hurt her I know it does. "I mean look how beautiful you look." He says as he touches her face.

"Tell me somethin I don't know." she says and he whispers.

Luckily I have super hearing. "That I have these things called feelings for you......" He says as he pulls away.

Awe shit..... He's going to be over Kelly...... Which means...... No she better not have feelings for him too....

"Do you have some for me?" He asks.

"I don't know." she says.

He puts his hand on her heart. He starts to read it and I know she better not or this ain't gonna be good. "Patricia oh patricia....." he says with a smirk.

"You do have those feelings for me back too."