Dan

Happy Birthday! 🌷

I've been locked away for a month so far and I've grown close to Oliver.

We talked about life mostly, and Phil. He hated what I was doing to Phil. And like I said, he just triggers something. Whenever he's around I feel the urge to hurt him. I don't want to, I honestly don't anymore but i do. It's so complicated and difficult, I dont know what to do at the moment.

I feel lost. I really don't know how to explain it. I miss Tilly like hell. I miss my mom, but not as much. I miss hanging out with Chris and pj.

I wonder what's going on with them. If they are still bullying Phil, if they've found a new best friend. I hope they didn't. They were the only people that kept me moving besides Tilly.

"Howell!" The officer yelled pulling me out of my thoughts. I jumped, but quickly stood up and spoke with the little confidence I had left, "yes sir?"

"You are allowed to send letters now. Would you like to do that?" The officer asked. I nodded my head, "yes sir thank you so much. And I would like to send two letters please."

The officer nodded and went to fetch paper and a dull pencil in case I tried to murder Oliver. Pft as if.

"Here howell." I'll be back in 30 minutes to collect the letters." And with that the officer left. I decided to write one to Tilly and my mom first.

Dear mom,
How are you? Are you taking good care of Tilly? Make sure those 2 little boys stopped picking on her. That's why she's always upset if you were wondering. Make sure you're spending lots of time with her. Since I'm not there she must be lonely. Love you mom.

-Dan

Dear Tilly,
[mom read this to her]
I miss you Tilly. I'll be back soon I promise. I hope you're having fun , but don't have to much fun without me :). How's school? Have those boys stopped picking on you? I hope so because if not then I will handle it when I get home :) I love you Tilly! See you soon!

Love, Dan.

He decided to write one to Chris as well, since he's closer to him.

Dear Chris,

I hate this place. It's so boring and lonely, I've made one friend, my cell mate. Since we aren't allowed out of our cells. Anyways how are ya bud? This might sound gay but I'm starting to miss you and pj:(
How's things at school? Ya know, are you guys still having fun with Phil? If you are let him know that the its from me as well ;) . How's pj doing? What's he been up to?
I hope to hear from you soon. See ya soon bud. Love ya

-Dan

Feeling content with his letters, he folded them up to fit in the envelope. He set them by the cell door for the officer to pick up.

He felt like shit, he probably looked like it too. He constantly had hobbit hair since he can't straighten his hair, obviously.

And he's always wearing a orange jumpsuit. Like seriously? Why not a shirt and some pants? I hate bright colors.

I lay down on my stiff bed, Oliver is sleeping so I Decided to take a nap myself.

--

Abrupt ending oh well :)

QOTD: in which way do you ship phan?

AOTD: both ways, like I honestly believe that they have either dated in the past or are dating now. Idk but I'm not crazy about it. If they aren't then they are friendship goals tbfh