Phil

Follow my phan account on insta:) @/amnesiahowell

I woke up wishing I could just go back to bed already. I dreaded school. I dreaded life. My parents don't even notice that I don't talk. They always I assume I'm not feeling well.

At school it's literally hell for me. I'm lonely, a nerd, gay, and a mute which makes me the perfect target.

I have 3 bullies. Pj, Chris, and Dan. Pj and Chris push me around and call me names but nothing too harsh usually. But Dan, I don't know why he hates me so much. He kicks me, punches me, calls me horrific names then just laughs when I cry.

If I was his parents I would be highly disappointed.

When I got out of bed I through on some black skinny jeans and a bat shirt since I already showered last night, then headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Oh good morning honey, I'm leaving for work, there's cereal in the cupboard." My mom said to me then left the house without even saying 'I love you.' Oh well, I haven't heard those three words since 4th grade, right before I went mute.

I made myself a small bowl of cereal, but I couldn't eat it. Dans stupid voice kept playing through my head. 'Fat' 'ugly' 'kill yourself'

I decided to skip breakfast today, and start walking to school.

I really wish I didn't have to walk since Dan lived only a few houses down and he also walks to school.
He never really gave me problems on the way to school or on the way home , it was mostly at school only.

As I was walking, I was also texting my friend Louise. My only friend honestly. I smiled at my phone when I saw her text, 'don't worry im waiting outside the school gates for ya :)'

Before I reply, I run into someone causing both of to fall to the ground. I look over and my eyes go wide when I see who I have run into.

It was Dan.

He looked at me with pure hatred in his eyes. I could tell by his look that he was going to make today a living hell for me.

"Oh it's the silent faggot. Watch where you're going next time or else." He hissed at me.

My eyes went wide and I went to grab my phone to type out a apology but he took it from my grasp and slammed it to the ground.

I gasp and he smiles and picks it up to see it not working. "Now you see how it feels faggot? Stay away from me and don't run into my again. Open your eyes for once." He hissed at me again. I quickly nod and he turns around and continues to walk to school.

I get that I accidentally broke his phone but my phone was the only way I could communicate with people! How am I going to answer questions in class? How am I going to talk to Louise? I feel tears start to form in my eyes and I look up to see Dan look at back at me smiling. Not a sincere smile either.

Why does he hate me so much? I don't understand what I ever did to him or pj or Chris. As far as I know Chris and pj are bisexual and they are Dans best friends. So he can't hate me because I'm gay.

Yet he does. God, I hate Dan so much. I just want to leave and never come back.

I stand up from the sidewalk and shove my phone into my backpack and I continue my walk to the gates of hell. Once I arrive I see Louise standing there with a smile on her face. I smile back and slowly walking up to her, wanting to go home already.

"Hey Phil! What happened? I tried texting you but you never replied." She asked me, confusion covering her face. I go into my backpack pulling out my phone, handing it to her to show that it's no longer working.

She gasps and gives back the phone, "who did this?" She asked waiting for my answer. I had her a look and she gave me her phone since I obviously couldn't use mine.

I quickly type out 'Dan smashed it on the way to school when I accidentally ran into him' then I handed the phone back to her.
She read it then looked at me with sympathy. I waved my hand as if saying 'it's fine' and he walked into the school halls together, whispers of me instantly filling my ears.

'He actually showed up today? I'm surprised he hasn't killed himself yet'. 'I heard him and Dan got in a fight before school and Dan almost beat him to death' I rolled my eyes at the last one because it obvious that if that happened I would not be walking in the school halls.

People are idiots.

First period wasn't all exciting for me, I had Math. I was fairly good at it which is another reason why people hate me , I can understand it, they can't.

Second period was hell. I had biology. And in my class was Dan and his stupid followers and of course with my luck, Dan sits right behind me. This gives him power to fuck with me for 90 minutes and I can't do a damn thing about it.

"Hey look the fags here" Dan says making everyone laugh. Why are they even laughing? It wasn't even clever.

But of course to Dan, he was the most clever person in school. as if.

trying to sit through a lesson in font of Dan is hell, when ever i'm trying to write something down, he will flick me so i mess up. Or he spits spitballs at me which is disgusting. what do people even see in him?

"hey fag, whatcha doing?" he spoke to me in a whisper since we were in class. why does he even want to know? i looked at him and he was extremely close to me so i backed away a little and he laughed, "scooting away? pathetic." i just shrug at him and return to my work. Louise and i are supposed t go to the mall tonight and i wasn't about to let Dan ruin my mood.

As i was about to finish up my essay the bell rang, not that i'm complaining. i quickly push my chair in and walk out the class to my next class. well i didn't get that far, next thing i know i'm being pushed into the lockers by one of Dans followers. PJ.

"why were you ignoring Dan in class?" he sneered at me. Our nose were almost touching, my heart was beating so loud he could probably hear it. i just looked down, not being able to speak, not knowing how to answer without my phone. He didn't like that. He pulled me off the lockers and into the boys bathroom making my eyes go wide. No one saw because they all were at their 3rd period classes. He through up against the walls, but not beating me like i thought.

"Stay there you freak, if you even think about moving i'll beat the shit out of you" he hissed at me and i quickly nodded and hugged my knees in the corner of the bathroom. I don't understand why he pulled me in here. He hasn't done this before, none of them have.

i looked up at pj to see him texting on his phone. i rolled my eyes and hid my face in my knees. About 5 minutes later i hear the door open and Dan and Chris walks in.

Dan looks at me smirking, "hey there princess, are you ready?"

----

i know i said 3k but i'm lazy lol so here's 1500.

next chapter next week!