Phil

Ever since the day that pj told me he liked me, we've been hanging out more. I haven't been bullied since Dan left.

Speaking of Dan, I still don't know what happened to him. It's been 3 days and I've heard nothing. " hey pj?" I wrote out timidly on my notepad. I showed it to him and he read it smiling, "Yea Hun?" He smiled down at me from where we were standing. "What happened to Dan? He just left all of a sudden and no one told me why" I wrote down again, suddenly his mood changed.

"He's in juvenile hall. He bullied you so bad that he was sent away for awhile. And I'm glad he did. You didn't deserve it and you still don't. When Dan comes back, I promise to protect you from him. I won't let anyone hurt you again. You're too precious" he kissed my cheek. I look down smiling and blushing.

I guess I have a crush on pj.

I nodded as in saying "okay thank you" and he pulled me closer. Sometimes it was awkward. The school bully that would bully the mute gay is now hold him close and kissing his cheek. Didn't add up to me either.

What if he doesn't like me? He's just playing me and then when Dan comes back he is gonna tell him all my weak points and he's going to break my heart.

Or he truly does like me. He actually loves the idea of me and wouldn't mind leaving dans side just to keep me safe. At the moment I don't know what's going on in his head, but I do know that I  can't let him break down my walls this quickly. I can't let him in.

After our 2nd period we both had a free period. We walked to the football field and we laid together, me looking at the sky, pj looking at me.

"You're beautiful Phil, why don't you let me take you out sometime?" Pj said in a soft whisper,breaking the silence.

I look over at him and nod. What could be the harm in that? I smiled to myself for a second. Life is actually looking up for me.

I have my friends that support me and love me for who I am, Dan is out of my life for the moment and I don't have to worry about him for now on, pj actually likes me. He likes me.

He likes Philip Michael Lester. The gay emo mute that can't do anything for himself. Someone who can't see the reason for living. But ever since pj had admitted to liking me, I've been happier, probably happier than I've been in life. I've had past relationships and crushes and they all ended horribly.

But pj, he's one of a kind. I love his smile, the small one he has when you complement him, his huge grin when he laughed so hard. And his laugh, his laugh is the most beautiful noise that I have ever heard. He makes me so happy words cannot describe how I feel whenever I talk to him. Our late night Skype's that were meant to last 15 minutes ended up lasting three hours yet, neither of us regret it. Without him I would continue being depressed and wanting to kill myself because I felt that I had no reason to live, no reason to try, I felt that I wouldn't be missed, I felt useless and worthless, and I believe that because that's what Dan always told me.

Even though PJ was part of the bullying for a while somehow I can see past that deep down you can tell that he's a nice guy that means no harm. He's absolutely amazing.

"Thank you Phil, for giving me a chance." He says to me.

I smiled and cuddled under the sky.

When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky to the Beat of a hearts at the same time.

---
I'm so sorry for not updating as a usually would! Life's been pretty hectic for me.

Anyways good news! My fanfic "kik" was in a video called "ship yourself"!

This chapter is dedicated pukemorelikemuke 💜