[10] Rain WOman

Lol, I tried to be creative and that banner is the output -- I'm a trailer maker who made the mistake of trying graphics. 

-----

Adaline had stormed from the conference room not even two minutes after their little deal was struck; steam nearly gushed from her ears. Jamison, of course, had chased after her like a toddler after their mommy.

Charlie didn't blame Adaline. After all, no one knew better than she that Willow was unbelievably frustrating. During Charlie's first night in the home, as welcome gift, Willow had drugged her water. Charlie was delusional off her ass. She ran circles around the house screaming and crying.

Willow's definition of amusement was demented at best.

"Alright ladies," Willow announced loudly as if to prove Charlies point. She smacked her hands together before sinking into her seat. "Let's get this show on the road."

Charlie reopened her duplicate of the file, wanting to throw out any needless evidence or rocks that had already been overturned. As she read, Kane seized control over Adaline's vacant seat. Bentley took a seat on the corner of the table while Asher loitered in the crook of the room.

"Asher, baby," Willow summoned in a sing-song voice. "Are we invited to your little pity party?" She imitated his pout.

"What can you actually contribute to this case besides just pissing everyone off?" Asher queried.

"Where did you get this list of suspects?" Charlie requested as Willow unlocked her jaw. Her question seemed to really get the gears rolling as the attitudes were set aside and the thinking caps were put on. Bentley peeked at his copy, scanning the ten names.

"Darrel Ibro was someone we investigated on a triple homicide charge," he began with the first name on the list. Bentley paused his description to deeply inhale. "He . . . went to court for these charges but his lawyers brought up new evidence and they uh . . . they got him off." A pang of anger made itself known his tenor.

"Who did he kill?" Alora asked.

"Does it matter?" Asher yapped without hesitancy.

"Will you just answer the damn question and prove what you can actually contribute to this case besides pissing everyone off?" Willow derided. Asher ran his tongue over his teeth coarsely before he steadily strode to the monitors. "Any day now princess."

He snatched the tablet from the table and tapped a few buttons; the parking garage video repeated. He cursed under his breath and hit the screen a few more times. Instead of Darrel Ibro's file materializing, Asher's made itself known.

"Is this your way of saying you're Darrel Ibro?" Willow taunted with a cackle.

"Shut up, I don't know how to work this stupid thing . . . it's Stefan's job!" He spoke sharply.