77. Breathe!!

(The Avengers are online)

Bruce: YOGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony: Nooooo!

Steve: I can't even stretch that much!

Clint: *tries to lift up leg* AHHHHHHHHH MY TOES!! OH THE PAIN!

Bruce: How does your toe hurt if you are lifting up your leg?

Pietro: Ha! Lol, I could do so much better than you, suckers!

Wanda: Bring it on, stiff bones!

Natasha: Yoga? HELL YEAH!

Steve: I didn't know you liked yoga, Nat.

Natasha: I'm a former dancer! Yoga is like a mother tongue to me!

Thor: WHAT IS THIS YOGA YOU SPEAK OF??

Bruce: Yoga is a practise where we learn to calm our souls and control our movement with stretches.

Vision: I feel as if these stretches are terribly uncomfortable.

Clint: THEY ARE!!

Bruce: Come on guys, you still need to get your own yoga mats!

(The Avengers have logged off)

AT THE COMMUNITY CENTRE

(Yoga Instructor is online)

Yoga Instructor: And breathe in, breathe out. Now stretch you back all the way behind you until your head in nearly touching the floor. Keep your balance and breathe...

(The Avengers are online)

Bruce: Sorry we're late, Yoga Instructor! We had to stop by the fitness gear store for yoga mats! *pants*

Yoga Instructor: That's quite alright, Bruce. Now you and your Avenger friends can set up your mats in the back.

Pietro: I'll show you all how yoga is done!

Wanda: I am so much better than you, Pietro!!

Yoga Instructor: Now, everybody get down on your stomachs and reach one arm up like a graceful bird.

Pietro: Easy!!!!!!!!!!

Wanda: You need to stretch your elbow, Pietro! Like this!

Pietro: You're doing it wrong, Wanda! You're bad at yoga! Ha!

Clint: *struggles* Eeh...ah...eek...can't...move...my...arm...ouch!

Steve: Hey look, I'm doing it! My arm is up! *drops arm* Ouch, that hurts.

Tony: I can't be bothered, man!! *sleeps on mat*

Thor: I FEEL SO RELAXED! *WAVES ARM AROUND* THIS YOGA IS FUN!

Vision: Uh...I feel very embarrassed. *slowly raises arm* This is tricky...

Natasha: This is almost too easy! *lifts up arm* I could do this all day!

Bruce: Same here, Nat! *lifts up arm* So relaxing!!

Yoga Instructor: Now slowly raise yourself onto your knees and lift your right leg up behind you until your foot is touching your head. And breathe!!

Pietro: So simple!

Wanda: Your foot is not touching your head!

Pietro: Then show me how it's done, know-it-all!

Wanda: *lifts up leg* See!

Pietro: That's not fair, you're holding your foot up!

Wanda: *evil grin*

Steve: I'm getting a wedgie lifting my leg like this! And it's one centimetre off the ground!

Clint: Really? My pants have been ripped!

Steve: At least it's just your butt!

Clint: It's been ripped somewhere else!!

Tony: *sleeps* Yoga bores me.

Thor: IT DOESN'T BORE ME, MAN OF IRON! *SHAKES LEG AROUND*

Tony: Whatever. *sleeps*

Vision: *raises leg* This is rather fun. I'm terribly well-balanced!

Natasha: *raises leg* I'M SO FLEXIBLE MY FOOT TOUCHES MY SHOULDER!

Bruce: Whoa, cool! I feel so relaxed today!! See how fun yoga is?

Natasha: Yep!!

Yoga Instructor: Now slowly stand up and lift up your left leg with one hand and with the other hand, touch your toes.

Wanda: Huh?

Pietro: This is too hard!

Steve: WEDGIE PAIN!

Clint: My pants are turning into shreds!

Thor: THE ALMIGHT THOR CAN'T DO THIS!! I AM NOT WORTHY??????

Vision: This is a rather odd thing to do.

Tony: What? Huh? *sleeps*

Natasha: Soooooo easy!

Bruce: I now right!!

Yoga Instructor: We're not done yet! One last thing to do in that position – stretch your head and neck forward until the tip of your head in touching your knee.

The Avengers (except for Natasha, Bruce and Tony): WHAT?? NO! I'M GOING! I GIVE UP!

(The Avengers (except for Natasha, Bruce and Tony) have logged off)

Tony: *yawns* What's going on??

Natasha: What's so hard about that?

Bruce: I know right!

Yoga Instructor: I agree. You know what they all forgot to do? Relax and breathe! It's the secret to stretching and flexibility.

A/N- Hey!! Yes, the last part was correct. The secret to stretching and flexibility is relaxing and breathing. When you're stretching and it hurts, concentrate on going "Breathe in, breathe out" and do that! It works and it helps improve your flexibility!

So this is the end of the Bruce and the Community Centre segment. I will have a couple of chapters left to do and then I will end this book. Send your requests/suggestions and keep them coming in. I will include them in the next book.

Wattpad Story Reading Suggestion of the Day/Week/Update: Red (Scarlet Witch) by @Ihasthepanda. It's really good and it's a Scarlet Vision fan fiction! I LOVE IT!!

Shout out to @iloveanimeshows for voting and commenting! Thanks! I appreciate it!

Wish I could put in two dedications to both @Ihasthepanda and @iloveanimeshows but I can't but love you both!

The video up top is so legit man! Which dating profile did you find amusing or attractive?

Anyways, bye!

Lotsa love,

Chrissie!