72. VisionxWanda

(Wanda and Vision are online)

Wanda: *flutters eyelashes* Hi, Vision!!

Vision: Hello, Wanda. I believe we are both attending the Environment Club today at the community centre?

Wanda: *flutters eyelashes* Yes! I'm so happy to go with you!

Vision: I beg your pardon?

Wanda: *coughs* Uhh, I mean...I'm so happy to join the Environment Club!

Vision: Oh.

(Bruce is online)

Bruce: Hey, guys! Ready to go to the Environment Club? They're mainly primary school students and there'll be some elderly people there but it's fine. They're all really nice.

Wanda: *flutters eyelashes* Yep.

Vision: Let's go, Dr Banner.

Bruce: *walks to the car*

Vision: *opens door for Wanda*

Wanda: *flutters eyelashes* My hero - *walks into the wall*

Bruce: Whoa, Wanda! I think you need to stop staring at Vision.

Wanda: Uhh, yeah...okay. *gets inside car*

AT THE COMMUNITY CENTRE

(Elderly Woman, Little Kid and Little Kid #2 are online)

Bruce: Hello, everyone! This is Wanda and Vision. They're joining today.

Vision: Good afternoon, everyone.

Wanda: HI!

Bruce: Alright, guys! Let's continue planting our flower garden from last time! Wanda, Vision, can you help hand out the gloves and shovels please?

Wanda: Sure, Bruce!! *hands out gloves and shovels*

Vision: I believe I can identify several of the flowers in the garden today.

Wanda: *turns around* What, Vis - *accidently smacks Vision with shovel*

Bruce: Are you okay, Vision? *helps Vision up*

Vision: Uh...I'm fine, thank you.

Wanda: OMG I'M SO SORRY VISION I DIDN'T MEAN TO HIT YOU!

Vision: Oh no, it's fine, Wanda. Shall we head to the flower garden?

Wanda: Okay!

Vision: *stands aside for Wanda* Ladies first.

Wanda: *flutters eyelashes* My hero - *trips over Vision's foot*

Bruce: What?? Again??

Little Kid: *aside to Little Kid #2* For superheroes, these guys are pretty clumsy and stupid.

Little Kid #2: *aside to Little Kid* Yeah. That girl was totally checking the guy out and she fell!

Bruce: Okay, everyone! To the flower garden! *lead Elderly Woman, Little Kid and Little Kid #2 to the garden*

(Bruce, Elderly Woman, Little Kid and Little Kid #2 have logged off)

Wanda: *flutters eyelashes* I'd walk but I don't want to trip. You go first, Vision.

Vision: Of course, Wanda. *walks to flower garden*

(Vision has logged off)

Wanda: *takes out make-up bag* *starts putting on lip-stick and perfume* *looks around for Vision* Huh, where is everyone? *leans against garden arch* I'll just wait here.

(Wanda has logged off)

(Vision and Elderly Woman are online)

Elderly Woman: What lovely flowers!

Vision: They're in fact red camellias, madam. They're rather beautiful flowers.

Elderly Woman: You seem to love beautiful things. And people.

Vision: I'm afraid I don't follow, madam.

Elderly Woman: *picks up camellias* Give these to that lovely lady that came today. She'll love them! *hands camellias to him*

Vision: Uh...of course, madam.

(Elderly Woman has logged off)

Vision: Where is Wanda?

(Wanda is online)

Wanda: *still leaning against garden arch* Oh! Hi, Vision!

Vision: Hello, Wanda. I have a present for you.

Wanda: *flutters eyelashes* Present?

Vision: *hands over camellias* These camellias are as beautiful as you so I thought I'd give them to you.

Wanda: Aww, thanks! *takes flowers* They're so pretty! *flutters eyelashes* My hero!

Vision: Well, at least you managed to finish that line without tripping over or bumping into anything.

Wanda: Yeah.

Vision: *joins Wanda underneath garden arch* Even the flowers match you!

(Bruce is online)

Bruce: Hey guys! We're having some trouble digging up the weeds. We need h – oh!

Vision: #0_0#

Wanda: Uh...hi Bruce!

Bruce: What's going on?

Wanda: Nothing! Nothing!

Bruce: Well, if it's nothing why are you two standing underneath the garden arch with Wanda holding flowers like you're getting married?

Vision: Married, Dr Banner? Uh, not at all!

Bruce: >.> <.< Okay...let's go and get the weeds out. If you're done.

Wanda: YEP!

Vision: Of course, Dr Banner.

(Bruce has logged off)

Wanda: Let's go and help him, Vision.

Vision: Certainly, Wanda.

Wanda: *starts to walk off* Wait! *runs back* *kisses Vision* *runs off*

(Wanda has logged off)

Vision: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *coughs* Okay, time to go.

(Vision has logged off)

A/N- Quick question. Do Wanda and Vision have a ship name? I SHIP DEM SO MUCH!

Also, I've made a new story called Together We Stand - Fired Up. It's non fan fiction and it's about 4 friends braving world issues together. The first book of the Together We Stand series is Fired Up and it's about a girl named Ember. She is fighting for refugees to be treated better and for immigration laws to be fairer. Check it out please! Just reading the prologue would make my day!

Wattpad Story Suggestion of the Day/Week/Update: My Three Step-Brothers by @Connieandthevamps. It's a funny romance story about a girl named Ella and her ex-boyfriend/boyfriend Ethan. They have the ups and downs of a normal couple and a twist to their relationship that might make things awkward. But don't worry, one of them is not a werewold. Also, this was one of the first stories I've ever read on Wattpad. It inspired me to write everything I've ever done on Wattpad, even my deleted or non-existent-to-be-written stories are still inspired by it. THANK YOU CONNIE FOR IT! YOU AND THAT STORY INSPIRED ME SO MUCH!

Anyways, got the long weekend coming up so I might be able to squeeze in one more update on Monday.

Lotsa love,

Chrissie!

P.S IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A DEDICATION YET INFORM ME ASAP! Bye!