53. Merry Christmas!

A/N- MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all had a lovely holiday and that you got what you wanted. What did you get? I got a fitness mat and a pair of...CAPTAIN AMERICA SOCKS! I know it's just a pair of socks but come on, they have Cap on it! I'm sure you all had a lovely Christmas! How're you all celebrating? I'm just gonna watch Christmas movies. Does AOU count?

So here is a brief chapter. Consider it my Christmas present to you all!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

(Loki and Thor are online)

Loki: ... No, Thor! I said no!

Thor: BUT WHY BROTHER? WHY? IT IS GOOD! IT IS HELPING! IT IS CHRISTMAS! 

Loki: No way, Jose! I'm not helping you deliver Christmas presents to the homeless families!

Thor: BROTHER YOU WILL NOW OR YOU SHALL FEEL THE WRATH OF MJOLNIR!

Loki: Nooooo! Okay, okay!

Thor: WE SHALL INVITE THE AVENGERS!

(Thor has invited The Avengers online)

(Steve, Tony, Bruce, Clint, Natasha, Wanda, Pietro and Vision are online)

Steve: Hi Thor! Merry Christmas!

Thor: MERRY CHRISTMAS CAPTAIN OF AMERICA!

Tony: Yeah, yeah,  Merry Xmas.

Bruce: Merry Christmas everyone!

Clint: Season's Greetings to all!

Natasha: Yeah, happy holidays...

Wanda: Merry Christmas!!!!

Pietro: Yeah guys! Happy Holidays!!

Vision: Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Tony: Uh, Vision it's not night time yet.

Vision: Oh, well it's still a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year then!

Loki: Ugh.

Thor: MY BROTHER AND I HAVE DECIDED TO HELP HAND OUT PRESENTS TO THE HOMELESS FAMILIES! WOULD YOU AVENGERS LIKE TO HELP?

Bruce; Okay, let's do it! What're we gonna do?

Steve: Let's make a plan. Avengers, to the lounge room!

Thor: MY BROTHER AND I SHALL BRING THE PRESENTS FOR THE AVENGERS TO HAND OUT!

Loki! I'm not your brother for heaven's sake!

Steve: Everyone! Station yourselves out! Tony, Natasha, Wanda and I will pack the presents into the boxes. Loki and Thor, you will decorate the boxes and write little cards and tape some candy canes onto the boxes. Bruce, Clint and Pietro, you will deliver the presents to the people along with a Christmas meal! Got it, Avengers?

Avengers: Yes Cap!

Loki: What am I - invisible?

Steve: Avengers, to your stations! 

AT THE PACKING STATION

Tony: So what are we packing for everyone? Iron Man merchandise?

Steve: No. The homeless people will not want your rubbish!

Natasha: lolololol

Wanda: *giggles*

Steve: Each box will have a toy, several Christmas bon bons and a Christmas stocking with treats and toys. I'll do the toys. Tony, you do the bon bons. Wanda and Nat you do the stockings and pass them onto Thor and Loki.

Natasha: I can see Loki getting impatient.

Steve: *puts teddy bear in box*

Tony: *puts bon bon in box* *opens another bon bon* HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS JOKE IS SOOOOO FUNNY!

Steve: Stop it, Tony.

Wanda: *uses powers to put in Christmas stocking* There you go Nat!

Natasha: *back flips* *places lid on box* THOR!

AT THE DECORATING STATION

Thor: BROTHER, THE BOX OF GLORY HAS ARRIVED!

Loki: It's just a box.

Thor: BROTHER SHUT UP! TIE A RIBBON AROUND THE BOX!

Loki: *sighs* Fine. And I'm not your brother. 

Thor: BROTHER!

Loki: Okay, okay!  Here's the ribbon. Green for Loki the GOD OF MISCHIEF!

Thor: NOW GIVE ME THE TAPE OF STICKY, BROTHER! I SHALL NOW TAPE THIS CANE OF CANDY TO THE BOX OF GLORY!

Loki: It's just a box.

Thor: BROTHER, DO YOU WANT TO FEEL THE WRATH OF MJOLNIR?

Loki: Eep! No!! Okay! Here's the tape!! *hands over sticky tape* *hides under table*

Thor: *TAPES ON CANE OF CANDY* TIME TO DELIVER THE BOX OF GLORY, SILVER OF QUICK, HULK OF INCREDIBLE AND EYE OF HAWK!

AT THE DELIVERING STATION

Pietro: Here's the box. I'll deliver it! You guys bring the meal!

Bruce: *holds up meal* Got it!

Clint: Come on But no -

Pietro: *super speeds to homeless family*

Clint: - super speeding.

Bruce: Haha. Come on, Clint.

A/N- And there you have it! The Avengers working in harmony to help those less fortunate at Christmas! It won't last long...because...of...the...Civil...War!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!