Roses

Y/n and Zayn knew this was the end for the both of them. All the severe hate they have been getting for the past 2 years changed them emotionally and tore them to shreds. They now sat at cliff a gun in each of their hands.
"I could've chose anybody but I chose you" Zayn's says lacing his fingers together with hers giving a light squeeze. His pistol clutched in the other hand one bullet in the chamber.
"Y/n you helped me through all the hate that we have gotten over the years and I'm so happy you stuck by my side through all of it. Help me get better, you pull me right out of the blue. And daddy don't like you, but daddy and I never speak. I'm sorry that you had to deal with me and all my troubles I tried so hard to keep you out of it but I guess it never worked like the way I wanted to. Hey Y/n do you remember when every night when I wake up I need you to get back to sleep" Zayn said turning his head to see Y/n crying he rolled over holding her closely never letting her go.
"You could've chose anybody but you chose me. Why Zayn? You could've been happy not doing this! Don't you remember us hiding from some crazy fans because they hated me and soon started hating you! Hiding in bedsits cause no one around us agrees that's wasn't a life I wanted for us to have! But I can tell you one thing Zee And I feel romantic cause since morning I've been at the wine. Now shall we eat all the poison and leave all the questions behind?" She ask holding a bottle of pills she smuggled from Niall's house from their latest visit which was a week ago. Zayn opened the pain killers dividing them evenly between the two before swallowing them hastily looking into each other's brown eyes.
"And all the chemicals and alcohol make for a volatile love.But stay with me! Please Y/n Just stay with me.And I never wanna lose you but I feel that this closeness will tear us apart,but stay with me. Please I'm begging you just please Stay with me" zayn says cradling Y/n in his weakening arms.
"Smells like roses to me
Two young lovers at sea
Tastes so bitter, so sweet
You're my bang, together we go bang bang bang" the two sang holding the guns to their heads and at the last lyric they pulled the trigger the life draining from their bodies happiness soon arising once their souls left their bodies.