He claims you as his

Y/n was known as the nerd of Adkins High School

Y/n was known as the nerd of Adkins High School. She was the most picked on person seeing she was almost the only person without a boyfriend/mate. It was a cold winter when Y/n entered the room her glasses falling off her face as she entered her new classroom since she was being a 'distraction to the class' (meaning people keep picking on her instead of doing their work).
"Oh so you must be the amazing Y/n!" The somewhat young male teach said smiling at her pointing her to a empty seat next to the bad boy of the school Niall Horan. She quickly made her way to the seat making sure no feet were sticking out for her to trip and fall. When she sat down Niall instantly sniffed her smiling.
"You smell delicious..." He says taking another sniff loving your scent you gave off.
"Um why thank you...Niall" Y/n says slightly pushing him off her as the teacher talked about the upcoming project the class had.
"Mmm so you know my name" he says smirking at her his sharp K9 teeth showing.
"How could I not your the bad boy of the school" she replys scooting the stool away from him continuing to listen to the teacher and his directions.
"Ouch that's hurts but since the teacher did say we have a project and we have to have partners you will be mines!" He says gripping the chair scooting it closer to him putting his mouth on her neck sucking harshly.
"Get off me you creep!" She says struggling to get out of his iron grip. Seconds later he stop smiling at his creation. Her brown eyes were wide as she felt wetness go down her neck. She slowly reached up touching the huge hickey that was on her brown complexion.
"What did you just do..." She say already knowing the answer horror written all over her face.
"I said I was gonna claim you and I did! Your now mines and nobody else's. I have been watching you for years now Y/n every since we were 10 years old I knew you had to be mine since then. Now I have you and if anyone tries anything with you I will do everything in my power to get them dead or not." He says his blue eyes turning a dark color. Just when you were about to speak the bell rung signaling to go to your next class.
"Oh by the way I hacked the computer you have the same classes at me see you there darling!" He says winking at Y/n making you stay there in shock.
.
.
.
Sorry there will not be a part 2!