I Love Beyoncé Too (Bryson Tiller)<Zayn>

You were crying softly typing in number on your phone putting it up to your ear small whimpers leaving you. Zayn answered after three rings a loud yawn left his mouth making you laugh quietly but returned to crying when you thought back to why you called him.
"Hey Zayn I'm sorry if I woke you up" you said sniffling wiping your eyes with the back of your hand.
"Look I be up when you call me." He said his voice sounding kind of scratchy seeing he just woke up.
"Okay I just needs you as of right now. Harry cheated on me with Tarci...again" another muffled cry leaving your quivering mouth.
"Who told you crying would solve it?" He asked his voice sounding more stronger and kind of angry.
"It's just he said that he wasn't gonna cheat on me again but he did and now I feel stupid for actually believing that douche bag. Ugh now I'm just rambling I'm sorry"
"Girl feel free to start venting, it's okay I'm hear to listen.I been here from the beginning" Zayn said to you bring a smile to your face. You were so happy that he was their for you when you had nobody else to call.
"You gotta let this go" he says after a few seconds of silence. Your face changed into confusion at what he said.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean let him and this whole thing go don't let this thing ruin your life just put it behind you. And I know that it will take a while but I know you can though" Zee said you got up getting the picture of you and him looking at it intently.
"Hello?" After a minute of you being complete silent.
"Hi sorry I got distracted" you said softly continuing to look at the picture that was sitting on the top of your nightstand.
"By what?" He asked with curiosity laced in his voice.
"The picture of you and us from 5 years ago" you said laughing when you heard him groan from the other end of the phone.
"Ew is it the one with me with my braces,glasses,and my horrid suspenders" he asked his voice slightly going up a octave.
"Yep where I looked equally as ugly with my suspenders,glasses,and braces" we both laughed think back on our teen days.
"Y/n can I ask you something?" He asked fear was in his voice but you didn't notice at all.
"I wanna be more than a shoulder you can cry" zee answered.
"What is that suppose to mean"
"It means that I don't want to be in the friend zone any more I want us to be more than just best friends"
"Zayn..."
"Girl am I your type or do I not have the right to know?This side is old girl" Zayn said in annoyance. You huffed thinking about and surely enough you said yes. For 10 minutes you talked when you heard a knock on your window. You opened it to see Zayn he climbed in the window tackling you in a hug.
"Baby you are, finally mine, your finally mine" he said kissing you deepening each second.
"Thank you for giving me a chance of being your boyfriend"
"No problem just don't break my heart like the last dude"
"I promise darling"