19. Lose hope

Começar do início

Silently, slowly, with a drifting feeling of shame and insecurity; he sunk down under the covers beside Hakyeon's warm body. He laid himself turned to the side to be able to watch the back of Hakyeon's head and took in the feeling... The safe, frail feeling of loving someone with all your heart; the feeling which both tied and untied him. He carefully touched Hakyeon's soft baby hair in the neck and then moved even closer to his loved one's body. Hakyeon groaned lowly in his sleep which made Taekwoon's cheeks warm up in a light blush.

"Are you sleeping?", Taekwoon whispered, only to make sure he wasn't being teased.

Silence, and Taekwoon was about to try to fall asleep when Hakyeon's body unexpectedly moved. Hakyeon turned over with his hip innocently brushing against Taekwoon's crotch in the process and Taekwoon, reminded of their actual situation, distanced  himself a bit from the sleeping boy. Shyly, he glanced at Hakyeon from under blonde bangs.

He looks so peaceful sleeping...
It can't be helped...

I gathered courage, reached out my arms and carefully pulled Hakyeon's body closer to mine. His forehead fell to rest against my collarbone, making his calm breath land on my skin soon after. I put one hand on his waist, feeling his thin bone and soft skin. Like that, I moved my underbody a bit closer as well. My newly awakened erection was apperant and poked shamelessly into Hakyeon's thigh; I was horny... I let my fingertips wander up his warm stomach a few centimeters but soon traced them back and corrected his shirt instead.

"Taekwoon...", Hakyeon suddenly mumbled, making the one touching him flinch in surprise.

Taekwoon was quick to remove his hands off Hakyeon as he saw the dark-haired boy open up his eyes. Even sleepy, they still took the elegant shape of almonds.

"Y-You're awake?", Taekwoon stuttered and swallowed in nervosity as Hakyeon cuddled up to his neck.

"Mm."

"Did y-"

"Taekwoonie... I like it when you touch me the most..."

Not at all prepared at the sudden words, Taekwoon's face heated up and his eyes widened. Hakyeon suddenly flipped over again, now lying on his stomach with his upper body partly pressed against Taekwoon's. His hair was a ruffled mess and he still looked a bit sleepy. So adorable.

"I like you Taekwoon.", Hakyeon mumbled with a sleepy grin.

Taekwoon bit his lower lip as he watched the adorable bundle of fluff confess in front of him... Is it the fever that makes him look so precious? Taekwoon's hands landed naturally on Hakyeon's back when he noticed how his partner was about to lean in for a kiss. Taekwoon accepted it and followed it up with a low groan as Hakyeon's hand in the meantime seemed to have searched itself down, now rubbing Taekwoon's member through the borrowed sweatpants.

Taekwoon let out a slight moan in pleasure but stopped Hakyeon as he noticed how he was on his way down under the covers.

"You're sick...", Taekwoon whispered.

Hakyeon smiled, "I'll be fine... I really want to repay you for taking care of me..."

"Then... Tell me if you're uncomfortable at least.", Taekwoon said and Hakyeon nodded.

He traced down Taekwoon's body with light kisses and pulled the shirt up gradually for better access. Like that, he soon reached Taekwoon's erect member below. Hakyeon teased first by nibbling Taekwoon's cock gently outside the clothing and when the fabric was removed, he softly kissed the areas right beside it.

Taekwoon shuddered from Hakyeon's touch and attention but soon lost patience in the matter. He sat up in the bed, leaning against the wooden part behind and Hakyeon followed; receiving the hint. Taekwoon let out a soft moan as Hakyeon's mouth finally surrounded his length and he helped Hakyeon control the pace in which his head bobbed up and down with his hand. Deeper...

Hakyeon was close to choking as he took in the full length of Taekwoon's cock in his mouth. It was pretty long but what was more impressive was the thickness. The size in general was bigger than what Hakyeon was used to, but he liked it. It turned him on... He licked it, gave it a few pumps and felt praised, proud as Taekwoon's breathing sped up. Seemingly, he was close to his climax. Taekwoon's hand dropped from Hakyeon's head and the dark-haired boy pulled back as well, now travelling back up Taekwoon's chest.

"You're so sexy...", Taekwoon whispered between the breathings left from the pleasure .

Hakyeon blushed and soon after received a deep kiss from Taekwoon. Hungrily, Taekwoon's lips caressed Hakyeon's before they started travelling down Hakyeon's jawline and eventually reached his neck. He soon turned his partner around and Hakyeon shuddered when Taekwoon's fingers, wet with saliva; entered his hole.

"Mnnnh...", Hakyeon whimpered.

"Does it hurt?", Taekwoon asked in a gentle voice to which Hakyeon shook his head.

They kept on for about ten minutes to make sure Hakyeon's hole was stretched properly before Taekwoon changed positions and flipped Hakyeon around to lie on his back. By then, Hakyeon had already directed him to the lube and the condoms hidden under the bed. Taekwoon leaned over Hakyeon and gave him a sweet peck on the lips, "Are you ready?"

Hakyeon nodded and let out a weakened moan as the tip of Taekwoon's cock finally started pushing into his warmth. His voice got quieted by Taekwoon's rash lips on his and their breathing sped up together, matching each other's.

"How does it feel?", Taekwoon breathed into my ear as he started moving his hips faster.

I didn't answer him since my heart was busy beating out of my chest and my body seemed to be burning with pleasure. I felt hot, hearing only the steamy sounds of Taekwoon's soft moans, low groaning and the sound of our bodies clashing heavily together.

Taekwoon linked our hands and drove them down against the sheets as he leaned over me with his length thrusting deeper into my body. He shuddered and I smiled; we both were on the verge on coming. Knowing that, he sped up even more. He sucked on my neck, forcing my voice out and when he slammed into me for the last time - he squeezed my hand as tightly as ever.

We both came.

Hakyeon's father, unknown of the happenings upstairs in his son's room; searched through the pile of old papers stored away in a box in his working room. There, he found the documents given to him by Leo's parents long ago. He huffed for himself as he read them through, as if he still couldn't believe the content of it.

In that moment, as if sensing his sudden melancholy; his phone called. A number from long ago... But yet a number that would never escape his memory.

It was them.
Leo's parents.
What now?

__________________________

For self-reflection: Did you get confused when I changed to first person (POV) during their interraction? :/

Thanks for reading!