Chapter 28-The Outfit

"OK so let's look at what we have." Kimber said as we walked in my room. She had already dumped her bag out on my bed.
"I have some she could look though too." Bettany said as she set her backpack on the bed.
"Ok. You can set them out too." Kimber said gesturing to the her clothes that were laid out.
Bettany set all he clothes out and we looked at them.
"So what if we each picked an outfit that we think would look good on Cleo. Even you boys." She said with a smile.
"That's a good idea. You guys can also go in my closet and look at the stuff in there." I said as I pointed to my walk in closet.
They all started looking through the stuff on the bed and the stuff in my closet.
"Does everyone have an outfit?" Kimber asked after a few minutes.
They all said yes.
"Who wants me to try on they're outfit first?" I asked looking around the room.
"I do!" Nixon yelled jumping up and down like a little kid.
"OK." I said as I walked up to me and grabbed the outfit.
I walked in my closet and shut the door behind me. I looked at the outfit.
It was a black Maxi skirt, and it had a blue button up shirt.
I came out of my closet.
"You look so good in the skirt but the shirt doesn't go." Kimber said as I did a spin for them to see.
"Yeah. I'm with Kimber." Bettany said as she handed me her outfit.
I spun around and walked in and shut the door.
I looked at it. It was a dark green dress.
I put it on and walked out of the closet.
"You look good!" Kimber yelled as I came out.
"What do you guys think?" I asked.
"That looks good." Bettany said with a smile.
"It's good." Grant said nodding his head.
"I like. I think it should be in the running." Nixon said.
"It's in the running. Take it off then bring back out when you put on the next outfit." Kimber said as she handed me her outfit.
I walked back into my closet and looked at the third outfit.
It was a a white dress that had pretty flowers at the bottom.
I walked out and handed the green dress to Kimber.
"That one looks good too." Grant said as I did a spin.
"It's in the running." Kimber sai with a smile.
"Grant. Yours is the last one for this round." I said walking up to him and grabbing the outfit.
I walked back in the closet. I looked at the outfit.
It was a white lace dress that had long sleeves and it came to just above my knee.
"I love it!" Kimber said as I walked out.
"It's a great outfit. It's in the running." Grant said.
"OK. Now everyone pick another outfit." Kimber said as they all started to look around at all the clothes.
After about ten minutes they were all done picking outfits.
"Do mine first." Bettany said as she handed me the outfit.
I walked in the closet. It was a high low dress that was a white lace at the top then it was a mint green on the skirt.
"I love it!" Bettany yelled as I walked out.
"I do too." I said as I spun around.
"In the running!" Kimber yelled as she handed me the outfit she picked out.
It was a mint green skater dress. I put it on and it came to just above my knee.
"I don't like it. It doesn't fit right up top." Bettany said as I walked out.
"Yeah I think your right." I said as I looked down at the dress.
"OK, here's mine." Grant he said as he handed me a long dress that was really bright.
I walked back in the closet. I looked at the dress more intently. It was a maxi dress. It had a mint blue red and pink chevrons on the skirt. It had a mint blue top.
"Those aren't your colors. They pail you out." Nixon said with a straight face.
"How do you know what that is?" Kimber asked all of us giving him a questioning look.
"I have a sister." He said with a 'duh' kinda look.
"Well, no matter how weird it is that he knows that, he's right. Nixon your outfit next." Kimber said still looking confused about what Nixon knew.
I walked back into the closet and looked at the outfit. It was a tool skirt and a blue plaid shirt.
I put it on and looked down at myself. It was very cute. I liked it more then the rest of them.
I walked out and spun around.
"I love that one." Grant said with a smile.
"What do you think about?" Kimber asked with a smile.
"I love it. I think this is the one." I said happily.
"All in favor raise your hand." Bettany said as she raised her hand.
They all raised there hands.
"This is the ones" I yelled happily.
"Now for the shoes." Kimber said as she went into my closet to probably look at my shoes.
"My shoes are down stairs." I said as she walked into the closet.
"Oh, well lets look at my shoes first then we can look at yours if we don't find a pair of mine you like then we can look at yours."
"OK. That sounds good." I said as I walked over to where the shoes were.
"I like these." Bettany said holding up a pair of black heals that had red underneath.
"They don't go with the outfit." Kimber said looking at the shoes that Bettany had in her hands.
"Yeah. But can I try them on?" She asked as her face lit up.
"Sure." Kimber said as Bettany took off her boots that she had on.
"I like them. Why do you own these shoes, they are not your style?" Bettany asked as she walked around in them.
"My sister bought them online and they didn't fit. So she gave them to me. If they fit you, you can have them. I never wear them."
"They fit me and I would wear them so I'll take them if you really don't want them, I'll take them." She said looking down at her feet.
"Then there yours." Kimber said smiling at how happy Bettany was about the shoes.
"What about these?" Grant asked holding up a pair of tan ankle boots