14. Do it like you

This chapter is a little longer. The lyrics are important to Nicole and Diggy so I advice you to read them.

~~ Nicole Love Westbrooks ~~

I get comfortable in Jhene's bed. Namiko lays in between us wide awake.

"Miko what did you say to Diggy?" I ask her. It's been about three days since then.

"Nothing"she says pursing her lips.

"Come on now tell her" Jhene says.

"I said you two look nice together and that he needs to hurry up" She says.

"That's a secret." I let her stop there since she has already told us.

"Your too smart for your age Miko" I shake my head and she grins.

"Okay now tell me everything" Jhene says moving closer.

I start of by explaining me and Diggy's past. I think that's the most important thing to get out the way.

"Okay so we met at a party and he asked to talk. We had breakfast a few days later. Then it was the gym a few days after that. Then he came to my graduation. There was a graduation party at his where I met his girlfriend"

"He had a girlfriend the whole time?"

"I had a boyfriend the whole time"

"Continue"

"Then we met at the studio that day I gave you for my brother. We went out for some pizza. Then the next time I saw him was dinner at his. Jessica was there and everyone was salty towards her. He helped me do the dishes and we ended up having a water fight. We got in trouble lol" I say smiling, thinking back to that day.

"Damn. Your mama ain't say nothing?"

"His mum told us off but when Jessica appeared she dialed it down"

"But whilst I was changing they made up cause she was mad that I was having fun with him. Then Russy told me he'd been happier and lost his writers block since I came back"

"Music is important to him ain't it. You can do 1 + 1 right?"

"I know. Then Jessica thought she could confront me but I put her in her place. Then the next time I was there was when I had to pick up some stuff for my mom. Jessica barged into me and I checked her. I even told her that mama Justine and Rev Run would watch as I beat some sense into her"

"They really don't like her do they"

"They make her call them Mr and Mrs Simmons. Miley doesn't let her call her Miles"

"Damn. Hasn't she got the idea she needs to leave?"

"Guess not. But that's the day I broke up with Justin. And some point after that he broke up with Jessica cause he told me he was single that day with Namiko"

"And you kissed" Namiko says through a laugh. She actually sat and listened to all that.

"To be honest you guys have feelings for each other now"

"More than I had for him when I was 18. We didn't get to know each other like we are doing now. That's when my whole music career was starting"

"But you've had more time to bond"

"Exactly. I don't know what to do"

"About what?"

"My mum likes him but my dad doesn't. Him and Kirko are friends again. Nailyn doesn't mind him. Neither does Tyla but Kayree hates him. Markus is cool with him"