04. A little gym never hurt no one

~~ Nicole Love Westbrooks ~~

I arrive at the gym at exactly 7. I make my way in and find Diggy sitting on the couch at the reception.

"Good Morning" I say grinning. His eyes roam my body. I'm in an Adidas sports bra and the matching Adidas yoga pants and Adidas sports shoes.

"Nope. I still hate getting up" he responds.

"I've always loved it." We walk into the gym together. We hop onto the treadmills first.

"What keeps you so motivated?"

"I eat way too much and I don't wanna get fat" I say simply.

"You do be eating quite a bit" he says. I kiss my teeth.

"Has your mom told you about the joint graduation party?" I ask him.

"Yea. It's at my house" he says.

"Oh I didn't know that part"

"My parents still love you don't worry"

"I don't think my parents hate you"

"They don't. They wouldn't do this joint party would they" I nod my head since he is basically right.

I increase the speed on my machine and he does the same. We race against each other, keeping up with each other for about five minutes until I need to slow down to breath.

I jump off the machine and we make our way to the bike machines.

After doing some more cardio work outs, we move on. I sit down in the abdominal crunch machine which is opposite his arm lift thing.

I watch as he adjusts the weight before standing in front of it. I begin doing my crunches but stop as soon as I see his back muscles flexing. I grab my bottle of water, feeling thirsty.

He turns, looking at me. I can't help blushing and looking away. I resume doing my crunches. After doing 5 sets of 20, I stop.

"I wanna try" I say ask I watch him stop. He ushers me over and I stand where he was stood. He decreases the weight.

"How do you know I'm not as strong as you?"

"Look at your twig arms" I smack him up side his head.

"I can still do that though" he rolls his eyes and stands in front of me.

I reach up for the handles but this machine wasn't made for short people like me. I feel his hands on my waist as he picks me up. I grab onto the handles.

"Cross your legs and pull yourself up" I begin straining to pull myself up. I hear him laughing.

"Shut up Daniel" I say as I manage to do it three times.

"Two more" he says and I do as I'm told. I jump down once I'm done.

"Come on one more set" he says.

"No you juss gon laugh at me" I say as I punch him in the chest. He holds where I punched.

"Ouch. You already hitting like a nigga" he says.

"Stop fooling mayn"

--

Once we've finished at the gym, we head over to Cafe Trio and grab some breakfast around 11.

"What you doing today?" He asks.

"Nothing really to be honest. Whatever comes up why?"

"How about we both go home and freshen up cause I know my ass stank. We can go watch dead pool and you can drop me off at the aurrport" he says.

"Okay" I say without asking any questions.

----

I begin the drive to LAX. He has the aux cable and is going ham to flex by Rich Homie Quan.

"Dee you really gotta jump around so much?" I mean it's cute but he dancing too hard.

"Yea. You like it though" I roll my eyes. Fucking problems comes on. I know he loves ASAP; he got me into him back when we dated.

"Hold up bitches simmer down. Taking hella long bitch give it to me now. Make that thing pop like a semi or a 9 ooo baby like it raw with a shimmy shimmy ya huh" I rap.

"ASAP get like me. Never met a motherfucker fresh like me. All these motherfucker wanna dress like me but the chrome to your dome make you sweat like Keith." He raps along too.

"Cause I'm the nigga the nigga nigga. Like how you figure, getting figures and fucking bitches. She rolling swishes. Brought her bitches I brought my niggas . They getting bent up off the liqueur. She love my liquorice. I let her lick it" we rap in unison.

"They say money make a nigga act nigga rich" I rap.

"But at least the nigga nigga rich" he raps.

"I be fucking broads like I be fucking board. Turn a dyke bitch out have her fucking boys beast" we both get too lit to this one ASAP song.

We get to LAX about an hour and a half later. I walk with him through the whole process of boarding.

"When do you get back?"

"In two weeks. When do you fly out?"

"Tomorrow actually. But after I graduate I gotta go to Kirko's graduation but I'll be back for our party"

"Alright cool. I'll see you" he gives me a hug before walking through the gates.

I walk out to my car and get in.

You home? - Nicole👑, 6:24pm.

Yea. Fall through? - Jay😋❤️, 6:25pm

I drive over to his and knock on the door. He opens the door, and gives me a hug.

"Hey babe"

"Hey" we walk into the living room where his family are.

"Hi Mr. Diddy" I say greeting his dad.

"Hi Cassie" I say giving her a hug. That's his dad's current girlfriend. I met her a while ago through Nicki Minaj.

"Hey gorgeous how are you?"

"I'm good I'm good" I say. I greet all his siblings who are on their iPads or phones.

We head upstairs to the other lounge.

Boarding now - Dee👀, 7:30pm

"How did you get here so fast?" He asks.

"I was in the area."

"Oh word? What were you up to?"

"Nothing much really. Bit of shopping"

"You staying over?" He picks a movie on the TV.

"Definitely" I say crawling over to him and straddling him.