02. Beach and Parties

~~ Nicole Love Westbrooks ~~

I wake up, turning over. I look at Justin who's got his eyes shut. I get out of bed, being careful not to wake him, and make my way to the shower.

After taking a shower, I brush my teeth. I look through the small selection of clothes I have here. I slip on a pair of black jeans and a white top after applying lotion to my body.

"Morning babe" Justin says almost scaring me. He kisses my cheek.

"Morning" I say back.

"I'm gonna jump in the shower real quick, we can go grab some food, sit on the beach and then I'll take you back in time for your party"

"Yessss. This is why I love you" I say. He kisses my cheek again.

"I love you too" he says before disappearing into the bathroom. I apply some mascara and sort out my eyebrows.

I make my way downstairs in the Diddy mansion. I go into the living room where Christian is sprawled across the couch.

"Wassup sis?" He says to me.

"Waiting for your brother" I take a seat.

"Ooo can I come where y'all going?" He cheeses at me.

"Boy who invited you?" I roll my eyes.

"I invited myself. Where we going?" He always inviting himself to places.

"No where you ain't been."

"I wanna go with my favorites" he says coming over to me and hugging me.

"You just want free food. Gaarn somewhere please" he sighs and stops hugging me.

"When Brea comes, I'm not letting you come with us"

"I don't hang with kids anyway" I say in a matter of factly tone.

"You love us" I nod my head sarcastically.

"I don't like you anyway" he says standing up. I kick him playfully.

Justin comes down wearing all black about twenty minutes later. They go to walk past each other but I ask both of them to stop. I take a picture of their hair, posting it on my snapchat story. Their waves are fleeking.

"Let's go. Christian don't throw a party"

"I can't promise" we step out. Jay carries my bags to the car.

We arrive outside of one of our favourite breakfast places. I get my usual order and he gets his.

"How's football going babe?" I ask.

"Things ain't been good since my dad lashed out"

"What's going on?"

"Nothing. The coach hasn't said anything."

"I heard they were pressing charges" I say taking a bite of my food.

"Yea I was told they were going to but it's been a few weeks since the incident"

"Are you still on the team?"