Infiltrator

READ BELOW READ BELOW
So, I will be changing up this episode immensely! It seemed to be one of the only missions that I could recreate without having to change too much.... So, Artemis will not be BRAND new in this scene, unlike the show. And the team will not see her as an unknown new girl, but as a normal team member who is still pretty new, but they are still unaware of her relation to Cheshire and Sports Master.

Robin sighed as he stepped into the main room in Mount Justice. Yes, he had bonded with the team well yesterday, but he still wasn't looking forward to the mission. It didn't help that he still had the electric shock collar on his neck- which was incredibly impossible to sleep in. Fortunately, the collar on his own uniform hid it well.

Batman was currently in the main room, as well as the other team members, plus some other people Robin had just met.

The first one looked to be a robot. He was completely red, had yellow symbols on his chest and forehead, and he also wore a blue cape. To be honest, Robin thought he looked kind of lame. Though, supposedly, this guy was their "den mother", so he would probably seen a lot of him. Plus his name was Red Tornado, which Robin figured had something to do with his abilities.

Robin then paused. No, he would not be seeing a lot of Red Tornado. What was he talking about? He was supposed to leave as soon as possible...

The only other man who Robin did not know there went by the name Green Arrow. He wore all green, and appeared to be an archer- Just like Artemis. He had blonde hair and a goatee which Robin found impossible not to laugh at.

Recognized: Speedy B06

"It's Red Arrow. Update." The voice of the arrived guest yelled.

"Roy, you look...." Green Arrow looked shocked at his former protege.

"Replaceable." Ouch, Dick thought as he watched the events that occurred. He had heard that Artemis was Green Arrows new protege, but he had never considered that there would have been an old one.

"It's not like that. You told me you were going solo."

"So why waste time finishing a sub? Can she even use that bow?" Roy seemed to be on the verge of yelling now. Honestly, Robin wasn't exactly caught up on who this guy was, but Robin could already tell that he had slight anger issues and he wasn't sure if they would get along too well.

Artemis looked offended as she stepped forward,"Yes, she can."

Aqualad quickly saw that their fight would escalate, so he stepped in,"You came to us for a reason."

"Yeah, a reason named Dr. Serling Roquette."

Robin raised an eyebrow as he pulled up as much information on her as he could on his wrist- holocomputer," Nano-robotics genius and claytronics expert at Royal University in Star City vanished two weeks ago." All the info on his wrist-computer was now projected to all of the other members of the team.

"Abducted two weeks ago," Roy cut in," By the League of Shadows."

"Woah," Kid Flash gasped," You want us to rescue her from the shadows? Hardcore." He went to fist bump Robin, but Robin raised an eyebrow, unsure of what he was asking. Wally shook his head and sighed as he lowered his fist and continued to listen to Roy.