The Muffled Moans

Dean mostly tried to ignore his feelings for Castiel but they later turned out to be stronger than he had thought. First, it was lust which soon turned into a crush and now he just wasn't sure anymore. Every time Cas smiled, his stomach would flip. And each time he sensed sadness on his face, his heart would sink. He was aware of his bisexuality since he was young and even Lisa had known about it. Just not Ben.

Dean had not slept or even went out with anyone since Lisa died. Lisa had been in a car crash and had died on the spot but it was Dean who got hit and that too, hard. Dean did not take her death well and started drinking. He would go to work early and come home late, drunk. Ben was 13 when Lisa died and had called his uncle, Sam Winchester one night when he heard things breaking and Dean yelling from Dean's room. If it weren't for Sam, Dean still would've been an alcoholic.

Soon did things begin to get right but Dean mostly kept himself busy with his work and didn't have anytime for Ben. His grades dropped drastically and was finding it hard to pass most of the classes. Jessica, Sam's wife suggested they get a nanny or something to look after Ben and the house. That was when Dean found Cas working as a bartender in a bar. They both talked for a while, and it turned out that Castiel was the best for the job which didn't turn out wrong so far.

They all finished dinner almost at the same time and Castiel got up, getting their dishes and putting them in the sink before getting Ben his favorite ice-cream. Dean didn't like any so he just sat there, mostly to watch Cas as he did his dishes.

"Dad?" Ben broke Dean's chain of thoughts.

"Hmm?" Dean looked at Ben.

"This Shane guy... I don't trust him." Ben said.

"Me neither Ben, but it's Cas's personal life and we shouldn't look into it." Dean said almost instantly. Ben nodded and sighed. "So... how's school going?" Dean asked.

"Well... it's school. How do you expect it to be?" Ben said, looking up at him as he ate his ice-cream.

Dean sighed. "Right." He got up and ruffled Ben's hair. "Just work hard okay?" He said. Ben fixed back his hair and nodded. "Want to play some video games together?" Dean asked. Ben looked up and nodded, finishing his ice-cream. Dean looked over at Cas, "Hey Cas, you done?" he asked.

Castiel dried his hands and looked up at Dean, "Yes, Mr. Winchester?"

"We're playing some video games, join us." Dean said. Ben got up and turned on the TV and the Xbox.

"Um... I'm fine, thanks Mr. Winchester." Castiel said, throwing away the disposable cup Ben ate his ice-cream in.

"Oh come on, it'll be fun." Dean insisted. "It's not like you have anything else to do."

"Yes but..."

"But what?" Dean asked, confused.

"I don't really know how to... I haven't played before." Castiel admitted.

"That's it? Don't worry, I'll teach you." Dean said and gestured him to follow him as he went over and sat in front of the TV on the floor next to Ben. Castiel followed and sat next to Dean, utterly confused when a controller was given to him. Dean quickly went over the controls for Cas and Cas listened carefully. The game soon started and Cas lost miserably, feeling sad. Dean looked over at him, "Come on, we'll play the next one together." Dean says and scoots over to Cas. Ben doesn't mind and shrugs, starting the next game.

"O-okay..." Cas said and tried to hide his blush. Dean sat behind him and held Cas's controller on top of Cas's hands. Dean looked up at the TV screen and played the game while Cas tried to concentrate but couldn't, just pressing any button that came near his finger. Castiel could feel Dean's breath on his neck and it sent shivers through him.

"Wow you guys are getting good." Ben stated, seeing Cas and Dean were getting near him. Castiel felt himself getting hard and immediately got up before things could go "out of hand".

"What happened?" Dean asked, looking up at Cas. Ben paused the game and looked up at Cas too.

"I-I'm sorry, Mr. Winchester.. but... I'm feeling very sleepy right now.. may I go to sleep?"Cas asked.

"Oh.. um okay, sure." Dean said with a sigh and put down his controller, watching Cas as he left the room and went upstairs.

"You're going to play more, right?" Ben asked Dean.

Dean nodded and looked at his clock. "Actually no, it's already half past 10. You should go to sleep." Dean said, getting up. Ben sighed and got up too, shutting off the TV and going up to his room. Dean grabbed a water bottle and went upstairs. He laid down on the bed, his thoughts drifting to Cas.

Dean sighed, thinking about Cas's smile as he cooked food. Dean thought about Cas cleaning the house and the look on his face whenever he worked hard. The look he had while he painted. It wasn't long before Dean's thoughts turned from innocence to lust. From smile to curves and from eyes to lips.

He imagined Cas's lips brushing over Dean's own. Dean's hand trailed down to the forming bulge in his pants, imagining it to be Cas's hand and not his. A moan escaped his mouth and he slightly squirmed on his bed. He closed his eyes and knew he wouldn't be able to sleep without getting off now. He unzipped his pants and let himself free, slowly teasing the glans of his length using his thumb. His breaths became heavier as the thought of Cas's tongue replacing Dean's thumb crossed his mind.

"Oh Cas..." he moaned, trying his best to keep low and soon was he rubbing himself fast and tight. He imagined Cas to be sitting on top of him, moving himself. He remembered Cas's morning voice and when he said 'Mr. Winchester'. Dean was a moaning and whimpering mess with the thought of being so close to Castiel and he came hard, all over his chest and stomach. Thankfully he didn't mess up the sheets or much of his clothes. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and went limp on the bed, panting hard and remembering Cas's blue eyes. He fell asleep with the thought of Castiel sleeping next to him but all that was there was an empty space with a pillow to rest no head upon.

***

Castiel went to his room and laid down on the bed, trying to shake off the thoughts of Mr. Winchester being so close to him. Dean was an ideal man for Cas but nothing more than a boss. He considered it against his ethics and morals to think of Mr. Winchester like that. Castiel sighed and looked up at the ceiling, hands locked behind his head.

He turned his head to look at the alarm clock on his nightstand, 23:07. He picked up his phone and dialled Shane, thinking he must've been relaxed by now.

Ringing...

Ringing...

The ringing stopped but Shane didn't pick up, "The user you're trying to reach is currently busy, please try again later."
Cas sighed, Shane had declined his call. He must be sleeping, he thought. Tomorrow's Sunday, he smiled. He would finally go to Shane's and surprise him since it was off for him too.

***

"Baby who's calling at this hour?" Janet asked.

"Work." Shane said and put the phone back on the nightstand after turning off the notifications sound. "But don't worry, I'll call them back in the morning." Shane said and turned on the bed, wrapping his arms around her.

She nodded and smiled, leaning in to give Shane a peck on his lips before closing her eyes again and going back to sleep. Shane kissed Janet's forehead and closed his eyes.

☺☻Vote and Comment☻☺