A Day At The Winchester's

Cas woke up by the ringing of the alarm, it didn't take more than two rings of the clock to wake him up and he turned. He hit the dismiss button, not ever liking the dreadful sound of the device. But it helped him wake up and it was all he needed.

He had been working for at the Winchester house for 3 months now and it had been going great so far. He didn't have to worry about every meal and nor did he have to live under the terms of that disgusting landlord on rent. He remembered how the man had tried to ge into Cas's pants numerous times and even had tried to rape him once but not could he file a complaint against him an neither did he have anywhere else to go with the back to back 3 shifts he worked to pay for his college let alone the worry for food.

He wondered what job he would get once he got his degree but that all fell apart when he was thrown out of the college for excessive drinking and damaging campus property. His condition only became worse and he could be nothing but grateful for Mr. Winchester for taking him in. Life at the Winchester residence was always a delight to Cas. They never once considered him below them and the room he was given was more luxurious than any place he had resided in. Sure Ben could get Sassy sometimes but again, he was a teenager and what else could be expected.

Castiel looked at the clock, 4:30 AM . He sat up and stretched his arms, yawning. He looked at his phone on the nightstand and checked it with some hope.

No new messages.

Castiel sighed. He opened the phone book and hit the only speed dial in his phone.

Ringing...

Ringing...

Ringing...

"Hey it's Shane, I'm probably currently busy so leave a message!" Cas heard the familiar voice with the not so familiar cheerful tone. He gulped hard. Its been three days Shane, his boyfriend didn't call him or replied to any of his texts. It had happened before but Castiel always worried.

He heard the beep, "H-hey Shane... it's me, Castiel. I was just worried, call me when you're free." Castiel said and hung up, sighing as he put his phone aside and went to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth, staring at himself in the mirror and then went to take a shower.

He got out quick and got dressed, going straight to the kitchen and starting with the breakfast. He made some eggs and bacon with toasts and then started juicing out the oranges, Mr. Winchester always preferred fresh juice without any preservatives.

"Morning, Cas." Cas heard the familiar dep voice of Mr. Winchester.

He turned and smiled, "Good morning, Mr.Winchester." he greeted the shirtless man in his PJ's.

"How's it going?" Dean asked, grabbing the newspaper Cas had set on the table for him.

"Just another day, Mr. Winchester" Cas couldn't help but gape at Dean's muscular bare chest but soon turned back to his work and poured the juice in a glass. He set a plate for Dean and grabbed his glass of juice, setting it in front of him who was reading the newspaper. "Anything else, Mr. Winchester?" Cas asked.

Dean looked at the plate behind his newspaper and smiled at Cas, "No I'm good. Go wake up Ben." He said and Cas nodded, going upstairs to Ben's room.

The room was messy, again. Cas had to clean it everyday but always found it all messed up the other. He sighed and gently shook Ben, "Ben it's 6 already... you have to finish your homework too." Cas said and got some grunts and groans in return.

Ben turned, covering his face with the cover. "Go away... let me sleep." Ben whined.

"Ben, you said you'll finish your homework in the morning. Now come on, I'll help you or you'll get late." Cas said, taking the covers off of him.