Chapter 11

JJk's Pov

I manage to carry the shaking boy towards the sinks as he held some toilet paper to his mouth. Quickly, I grab his arm and wrap it around my neck and then I turn on the cold tap water. Taehyung puts the tissue to the side as he lets the clean water pour into his palm, then quickly bringing it up to his smooth rosy lips and spiting the liquid out.

With hesitation, i place his hand on the side of the sink. "Are you ok standing here by yourself for a moment?" I asked whilst gazing into his trembling chocolate eyes. Non the less, he stares back with a slight nod.

He continued to rinse his mouth as I shuffled my feet towards the cubical, however my eyes still remained on Tae. I wasn't sure why, but every time I look at Taehyung I feel like I need to protect him- as if I need to stay near him.

I crashed into one of the doors causing a loud bang because I was busy staring. Taehyung head shot over in my direction causing me to rush to the cubical he was at before and flushing it.

Shyly, I look over my shoulder to see Taehyung's head hanging low above the sink as he withdrew long breaths. I turn my attention the the toilet paper on the side of the sink and then the toilet roll, my hands automatically unroll some.

Walking towards Taehyung increases my heart beats, just him standing there - not even doing anything - makes me want to jump it and cuddle him until we fall asleep. But my mind's telling me 'no', don't go to him, leave him alone, whatever's happening to him he deserves it. My mind is usually right, and that's why I listen to it... but right now, I know it's wrong. Just the plain sight of the boy's fragile shaking next to the bowl, his eyes tired but still fighting to get everyone away makes me want to take care of him- and that's what I'm going to do.

"Here you go hyung." I pass him the toilet paper which he gladly accepts. Taehyung whispered a low "thank you" as he wiped his mouth from the tap water. Quietly, I stand by his side and rub circles into his back to soothe him down.

As he finishes up he washes his hands and throws the paper away, then slowly walking across the marble floor towards the drier. With a light click of the button the machine turns on and Taehyung places his hands under rewarding him with warm air.

I couldn't help myself to notice that his jacket was slightly lopsided... which slightly revealed his bruised collar bone. I gulp harshly as Taehyung looks back at me, his eyes were filled with confusion but as soon as he followed my eyes and down at himself he noticed the problem. Therefore, he hastily grabbed his jacket and pulled it over making it cover everything back up again.

I stare into his eyes with my large ones simply because I didn't know where else to look. The racket from the machine stopped as Taehyung completely dried his hands. Taehyung turned around and looked at me with a weak squared smile.

"We don't want people to be seeing how beaten up I am." Taehyung said as he slowly limped his was to the door, it's really nice to know that he knows how to get out of awkward situations. Or... he didn't think about it in my perspective.

"Are you going to come or...?" Taehyung questions me making me snap out of my train of thoughts and run over to him. without asking I placed his arm around my neck and my arm supporting his waist. The two of us slowly walk out of the bathroom and towards the elevator.

"thank you"

~~~~~~~~~~

After a short ride in the elevator we exited the building as our Hyungs were taking to each other in the car and Mr. Cho leaning against the car. But as soon as he spotted us he opened the back doors meaning the only space left was the back- but I didn't mind as I was with Taehyung.