Chapter 8

Slowly I started to walked out of his room, just as I was about to close the door Taehyung shouted my name.

"Jungkook-ah, please stay... " his voice sounded pleading- as if desperate to have me next to him.

Thus I turn around and walk towards his bed slowly collapsing next to him. Comforting silence took over both of us as we stared the ceiling. I placed my hand on top of his head slowly patting it and playing with a random strands of it. Taehyung seemed to be fine with my small affection towards him. How can he get so comfortable with me – someone he met yesterday – so quickly. I turn my head towards the injured boy whilst still painting and playing with his dyed hair.

"Why'd you dye it?" Random question plucked out of my mouth unexpectedly. However, Taehyung didn't move and stayed rock still. It almost seemed like he was frozen in place by my question. So I look at his face to find any emotion but his expression was unreadable- almost as if he was thinking about something.

"My friend decided to dye it without my permission." He simply stated still looking forth. Slowly, I stopped patting his head and sat up to look at him only to find him looking at me.

"Hyung, you should get dressed now because we might end up late." Taehyung only nodded like a obedient puppy as he started to sit up. I race over to his side quickly helping him up so it doesn't hurt as much. He mouthed a small 'thank you' as he opened his closet searching through to find something. I stood there observing my hyung trying to pick out an outfit, but Tae looked over towards me as if waiting for something. Both of us just stared at each other which was really awkward to me.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" Taehyung asks tilting his head to one side. I quickly decide to jog to the door and exit shout a brief 'bye'- god that was embarrassing!

I walk to my room opening of the closet and search for the variety of my shirts. A white one with a low V-neck, a white one with a high V-neck, just a plain shirt or a plain crew neck. Hmmm... I tap my chin playfully thinking what to wear. A low one would show too much of my chest and maybe reveal my collarbone- which seems... Unsettling- to me.

Thus I take out the crew neck one and throw it on my bed along with black skinny leggings. I didn't want anything too flashy.... And as you could tell I love to wear plain white shirts.

Quickly, I take all my clothes and replace with the new ones. I pick my phone up checking if I look presentable. I scanned my whole body double checking my appearance. As I got higher I noticed that my hair was indeed messy- as if I just woke up....

.... Oh yeah, I just woke up, this stupid brain of mine. Before we set off I want to look presentable meaning I would have to brush my hair. Hastily I jog down the hallway into the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror searching for a brush. I scan the shelves but there was nothing there, so I look over to the other side-to the other shelves-and spotted and brush. Without hesitation I grab it and brush my hair to get the knots away. Footsteps were heard but I ignored them and continued to brush my hair.

When I was finished I thrashed my head around make my hair evenly spread out. With my fingers I put back any stray hair, as I continue to do so I look back up at the mirror seeing a very fine looking me- some confidence at least.

I turned around to head to the front door however as I do so I saw a smiling Jimin peering over my shoulder. As my instincts commended me, I screamed falling back onto my butt with a pout visible on my face. Muffled giggles which obviously belong to Jimin.

Stay calm, I have to stay calm.

With all the guts I have I open my eyes looking at a very cheerful Jimin. He walked over to me extending his arm for me to reach out- however, I quickly stood up not wanting the help from him.