Chapter 10

JJK Pov

"Oh man, holy shit." I manage to say after the teacher had finished showing us the dance, but I knew that everyone was amazed in the room. Namjoons and Jins eyes were popping out whilst Hoseok and Jimin looked comfortable as can be. Yoongi on the other hand just stared with a blank expression- It doesn't really look like he cares. As the Mr. Cho starts explaining the start my eyes drift off towards Taehyung. 

The boy seemed to be looking off to the side, nothing in particular, but he did seem slightly more flustered. I turn my head in his direction and see some papers on the floor with pencils and markers on the floor.

Just as I was about to talk to Tae, Mr. Cho spoke up. "Were you even listening Jungkook?" Everyones attention directs towards me as I stand there, looking at the ground. I could feel eyes burning holes into me. It was so obvious that I didn't pay any attention.

"Um... N-No sir." I admit shyly. The tension bubble suddenly faded making me look up, confused. Mr. Cho was looking at me with a large smile whilst the rest of my hyungs were quietly awing. I tilt my head towards the teachers direction and furrow my eyebrows.

 "I'm going to let you of this time, since its only the beginning and you're so adorable." Mr. Cho announced and ruffled my hair into multiple directions making me pout in return. He then stepped away and started to talk about the dance.

God, his is going to be hard.

~2h later

KTH Pov

Honestly, the choreography looks too hard. I really don't think I'll be able to recreate something like this- Like, I can't dance for what? Around a week I think he said? And this looks super hard to learn, especially when I see the members sweating furiously like this. 

So I look away, if I made eye contact with any of them then it would feel like I'm laughing at their current state- which I'm not.  My eyes scan the walls, plain white with some accessories, nothing special. I continue to look around until my eyes land upon a clock, apparently it was just past one o'clock.

I furrow my eyebrows as I look back over to the groups, everyone was sitting down on the floor tiredly panting. I continue to look around until I found the maknae downing a bottle of water. I look over to his neck to his his Adams apple bobbing every time he takes a gulp, and for his veins- like holy cow his neck veins are popping out. How has this kid got these define features.

As a result of staring too long, Jungkook looked at me with a toothy smile and a little wave right at me. Therefore, I quickly snap my head towards the other direction, head low whilst my cheeks started burning.  With the corner of my eye I see Jungkook standing up and walking in my direction. Please no, Please no! Please n-