Chapter 1: Seeing the GoM

Kuroko's Pov

6 years after the accident...

"Your so weak that I could crush you Kuro-chin.You know that I hate weak person"

"I no longer needed you ok?!I can't even catch your passes anymore and they are becoming weak!Your such a pest!"

"Kurokochii...please,I don't want to be with you ok?I...just...just please stay away from me and don't come near me!"

"Your the one who is bringing bad luck to me Kuroko..."

"I don't need you anymore.We don't need you anymore Tetsuya...So just leave"

~*KRIIIINNNGGG!!!*~

I groaned in irritation as I heard the blaring alarm of the digital clock on my nightstand. I quickly slammed my hand on it to turn it off and sighed in relief.

Those dreams again with those rainbow hair clored gang. Why do I keep having those? It's so stupid. Grunting,I reached for my phone and looked at the time.

"5:00?I thought I set the alarm at six?" I grumbled.

Well,since I'm already awake and I can't go back to sleep anymore, I better prepare some breakfast and do my chores.

I went to the bathroom and fixed my bed hair then washed my face. I then went to the kitchen and toast some bread and brewed some coffee. Since it's saturday, I don't have any classes today and there will be no practice in Basketball neither in Swimming. So I'm free. Then Tomorrow, I'll be having a practice in our Dance for our contest on monday.

After having a nice breakfast and finishing some of my chores, I decided to went out for a bit and return the book that I borrowed from the city Library. So I got changed into a Black Shirt and Jeans then I wore my Blue Jacket and converse and went out of my Apartment.

********somewhere*******

"Did you tell everyone about the reunion?"

"Well, Kise isn't answering my calls and I lost contact with Kuroko so I can't call him"

"Ok,Then Keep calling Kise and I'll be the one to contact Kuroko,Midorima"

"Ok Akashi-kun"

*******Back to Kuroko*******

3rd Person's Pov

As Kuroko was walking,He was already planning on what he will do to spend his saturday.

'Ok,I'll go first to the Library to return the book and to borrow another one then I'll stop by the coffeeshop and have some coffee then I'll have to call my cousins to ask them on when they will be taking their flight to Japan then I need to work some of Lesson Plans...'

Meanwhile a green hair Megane just came out of the library reading the book that he had just borrowed for his exams.While walking,he felt someone bumped his shoulders dropping the book he is reading...

"Sorry..."

The Megane's Eyes grew wide.

'Kuroko?'

He thought. The Teal haired boy picked up his book and gave it to him then walks away...

'Did he just ignored me?'

The Megane then turned around to call him but to his suprised he was gone.I Guess it was Kuroko afterall and his Misdirection is still working.

"Kuroko..."

He mumbled to himself and continued walking clutching the book in his hand.

'That guy looks familiar to me...have I seen him somewhere?'