I fall at his feet... LITERALLY

Okay guys I should probably end this by killing Emily off :(
Or by sending her to a hospital...

2 hours later, I'm standing impatiently on the sidewalk, a duffel back on my back and a black suitcase residing besides me.

I smile and wave as my mom pulls out of the driveway. She gives me a flying kiss and drives away into the horizon, an adventure of her own.

About a minuet passes when I hear a bright yellow bus approaching around the corner, filled with shouting teenagers.

I sigh. So much for a fun summer.
The bus stops in front of me and I get in, my gaze sweeping around the aisle.

I catch myself as the bus starts.
The seats are almost empty. Only 6 kids my age occupy the back seats.

'Loser' someone mutters as I trip, and fall into a window seat.

'Everyone here?' The driver hollers, in his country accent.
'Well OFF we go!'

I try not to feel miserable. I'm going to a place where I have no idea who is who and I have to take care of a hunch of children.

I lean on the window glass, the glass cool beneath my cheek.

And here I am, not bothering anyone when I get hit by spit balls.
Everyone giggles and laughs, snickering as I turn to them, annoyed.

I catch Apsen's sparking eyes and I observe his arms around Stella's neck who's cuddling into his neck.

'Can you stop?' I say softly.

James and Owen grin at me idiotically' Are we bothering you?'

I clench my teeth as the bus hurdles over a road pot.

'Yes'

'Good for you!'
And they laugh maniacally.

I sigh and turn back when another hits me.

Okay. Enough is enough. I'm going to beat the crap out of them.

I get up and stomp over, my eyes glazed over with anger to catch the leg sprung in front of me and I fall, landing with a thump on the bus floor.

I blush furiously as everyone laughs as a pick myself up from Apsen's feet.

'Darling WHATs that in your hair? Stella giggles.

'Lice' James snickers.

'Haha' I grumble. And when I walk away its with a promise of vengeance. I hate these kids. They've been bullying everyone since 1st grade and I've been tolerating their insults for years.

And finally, I decide to play sorry too. I'll do everything in my power to get them kicked out of camp.
If they don't do it on their own. As far as I know they're not ideal counsellors.

For the rest of the trip, I ignore them and their spit balls.

AUTHOR NOTE:
Sorry this was so short! :)
Can I get a vote and a comment? Please? Tysm love ya