Introduction: Why males shouldnt exist Chapter 0.5

AUTHOR'S NOTE: ❤FIRST: Thank u for clicking on 'Read' and if u happen to press 'Add' I'd jump to cloud 9! 😭
ANYYYYHOW I'm only 16 so if you're gonna criticize I'll be honored! 😘😋
And PLEASE for forget to click on the STAR for me :') I'll be so grateful! And if u comment you get a dedication in my story AND a personal visit to ur page XD
THANKS ❤❤❤😘😘

My name is Emily Jacobs. Or at least that's what it's imprinted on my birth certificate. If it was up to me I'd totally abandon my father's last name. After all he abandoned my mom. We have nothing to do with him anymore or at least that's what i would like.

He lost my affections a few years ago, when he went off and married another woman. A blond Turkish man-stealing siren. My mom was devastated and I lost my lid. I yelled into the phone when he called, calling him all sorts of obscenities before my mother snatched away the receiver.

I remember the day as clear as glass. And that's why I am what I am. That's why I'm an anti-social, weird teenager with an obsession with fictional characters. And an irrational dislike to all things male.

But that changed when my mother packed me off to summer camp as a counsellor.

So yeah that's why I hate guys. I watch them fussing over a new girl every hour and leaving them as fast as my mom hyped on caffeine.

I do like fictional guys though! Shame they don't exist. I like the bad boy type, with the gorgeous smiles and the sassy personality and a heart so pure! So my heart totally goes to them. Not to some poor idiot who's gonna dump me for the new pretty girl. I'm SO better than that. Sooooo...

DIE MALE SPECIES DIE!
Us girls should dominate the world!
But we're too modest for that no? Okay whatever