Part 7-Obligue

(Ekon POV)

Tinitigan ko lang si Charlie habang tulog.

Ang mga tuyong luha at namula mula niyang pisngi.

She's different from the other woman I've known.

She's cold and hard when it comes to me in bed, but her body loves what I'm doing on her.

Other woman jump imto my bed even if I don't want them to, but Charlie is different I have to force and obligue her to be with me.

Maybe because it's her first and she don't like me.

Even if she don't like me I have the power on her so I can do things I want to do with her.

She is mine, she's tied to me now.

(Bruce Calling)

"Hello Bruce what is it? "It's Bruce my assistant calling.

"I want to inform you that Kai Davies is now on the Philippines. "

Kai is my greatest rival in business, we always fight and I have a scar I got last time we meet.

"What the hell is he doing here?"

"Business maybe."

"Ok, let's talk about that, I'm coming to our meeting place right now. Bye. "

After fixing my self ,I kiss Charlie.

She's still sleeping.

......

I'm on my way to our meeting place nang may napansin akong sumusunod sakin.

Binilisan ko ang pagpatakbo hangang sa naiwala ko na ang sumusunod sakin, well there's only one person after me now and he's Kai Davies.

He will never stop until makita akong bumagsak.

I'm ready for him as always.

(Charlie pov)

Nagising ako sa init na naramdaman ko.

Shit what time is it!?

Ghad it's 2 pm and my head still aching at dinagdagan pa ng sakit ng katawan.

It's hard for me to walk because of what that Ekon guy did with me.

Damn him! but honestly his hot but shit he is still a rapist.

Pupunta ako sa office ngayon, I was planning to resign for that titigilan na ako ni Ekon.

I know it's too late because he already did those filthy things on me but I was determined about staying away from Ekon.

Damn him! I curse him to death!

Pagkatapos kung magbihis pumunta na ako sa office.

..

(At the office)

"Charl you look tired and sick. " Helen said.

Yeah I'm sick with that big thing of Ekon hurts me so much that I
I'm feeling sick now.

"It's hangover Hel. By the way can you give this to sir William? "

"What's this?"

"Resignation letter. "

"Whaaaaaaat !? Are you serious? You love this job and now you're leaving? Can you tell me why. "Gulat na utal ni Helen.

"Ahm I have to find a new job for a new environment, that's it. "Utal ko.

"I know you Charl, please tell me. What is it? You have a problem,I know it. Dont mind telling them to me. "Helen said worry.

"Helen I'm fine, dont worry about me. I'll be fine. Lets talk about this sometimes my head is aching as well as my body I think I have to go for me to rest. Ikaw na bahala kay sir ha. "I said at humakbang na paalis.

This is it. I'm leaving masyadong mabilis ang pangyayari my life cycle changes now and that's all because of Ekon Sterling.

Paglabas ko nang Building I was surprised to see Ekon.

He is standing tall and handsome beside his car with his both hands in his pokets.

Looking at him makes me remember all the things he did to me I hate him shit I hate him to death.

Tiningnan niya ako ,lumiko ako at umiwas sa kanya.

"Where are you going?"Rinig kong tanung nito.

"Non of your damn business and I'm not your cup of tea ,so will you please stop bothering me. Nagresign na ako if that's makes you and your damn business secure and safe.Sana masaya kana.  "Kako at tiningnan siya ng masama.

Nakita ko ang pagdilim ng mukha nito.

"Inside the car now!!!" Sigaw niya.

"What the, I told you that,

" Do it cause if you're not I will throw you inside. "He said, nanlaki ang mata ko sa sinabi niya.

I know gwapo siya pero ewan ko ba kung bakit natatakot ako sakanya.

Nakatayo lang ako parang bato nang lumapit siya, hinatak at tinulak ako papasok sa kotse niya.

Damn him. Inside the car, I close my eyes I do all I can just to stop my self to cry. This life is shit. Shit!

===>