"So remind me again. Who has a problem with my relationship with this gorgeous woman," he said.
Several of the men took steps forward looking furious.
"Good," Linc smiled as they looked at him with confusion written all over their eyes.

"We want you and that little c*nt to leave this instance," another spat as he walked up to Linc.

You know when you are out in the wild and you make the mistake of stepping into a lions territory also making the mistake of stepping on a twig gaining the attention of the beast.
Well thats exactly what happened as Linc grabbed the man by his throat slamming him hard onto the floor knocking the wind out of his lungs as his friends watched in surprise.

Mel stood rigid in place knowing it was pointless to bring him out of his rage but afraid of what he would do if he wasn't stopped.
After all they had asked for it.

Each of them summed up the situation once they saw attacking him single handedly would be pointless.  Challenging him they tried their best to take him down but it was useless as he handled them aggressively with precision each man landing on his back either with a bloody nose or groaning in pain.

Mel surprised Brad by throwing him over her shoulder as he was engrossed in what was happening befriend his eyes. Shock and surprise where the main expressions followed my pain as Mel kicked him where the sun don't shine, making him cry out in pain as he stumbled to his feet. Reaching out to grab her, a quick jab to his throat (which always worked because of her height) had him gasping for air as she landed double punches, turning his head left and right with each punch. Adrenaline and anger gave her the strength she needed to land a few more punches stopping when she heard Linc speak. She made the mistake of letting her guard down as she turned to connect with Brad's fist knocking her to the ground.

"That hand," Linc growled as Brad backed away from him. "You touched what is mine. Layed you filthy hand on my wife. Had the audacity to produce saliva in that trash can you call a mouth spitting upon her. Now you dare punch her like you punch another man. Are you even a man, because let me tell you. A real man never lays a hand on a woman," Lic growled as the other men stood back up grouping up to take him once more whilst others backed away.

"And I will gladly do it gain," Brad spat as he stepped up to Linc gaining some confidence when he saw some of his buddies backing him up.
"Let me show my boys how to properly handle your kind," Brad said rolling up his sleeves wiping blood from his lips.
"Your b**ch can sure put up a fight. But I will have to teach her a thing or two about respect once I am finished with you," he smirked.
Easily blocking the punches Linc laughed at his attempts. Giving Brad swift double punches to the gut and an upward punch making his head reel backwards he laced his fingers around his neck making the man gasp for air as he struggled removing the vice grip.

It seemed time had actually passed as they heard Cas yell.
"Lincoln stop! Mel! Melinda open the door!" He banged on the door looking inside as Mel regained consciousness.
Leaving his neck he held his hand.
"Biology 101. Saliva is for lubricate your food. Digesting it. Keeping your mouth moist. We don't spit body fluids on other individuals no matter the color of their skin. Do you hear me," he growled as Brad nodded his head vigorously wincing in pain as Linc tightened his hold."You are a man are you not?" He asked as Brad nodded his head vigorously once more. "Then as a man you know to never touch what belongs to another. Never touch what is mine?" He whispered the last sentence as they heard a sickening crack as Brad cried out in pain going down on his knees holding his wrist before Linc snaked his arm around his neck cutting his air supply as the man passed out in his hands but he didn't let go.