#Imagine His Girlfriend Pt 1

The First Day Of School

I walk down the hallway of my ghetto school more terrified than ever. Today is the day I see Lucas. Lucas is a fine ass guy who every hoe wants to get with. He is kinda a player who wants to sleep with every girl.

Yes of course I think that Lucas is super hot but I wouldn't sleep with him because I'm NOT a hoe. Yeah he's super fine and everything but I'm just not about that life.

I met Lucas last year when I ran into him at McDonald's and he bought me some fries which I thought was pretty romantic but he was with his girlfriend Laquita James. She is probably the biggest thot at McKinley High and everyone knows it.... She literally has hooked up with every guy at our school. Ya know it's cool though.. there's nothing I can do about him liking that scummy hoe. Anyways I've been waiting all summer to see Lucas and I'm so happy to see him again.

While walking in the hallway I was listening to Don't by Bryson Tiller and stalking him on Instagram when I bumped into a pole. I hit my head extra hard and fell on my butt.. well whatever butt I do have, I fell onto it. Lucas came out the cut to save the day and he picked me up. "Are you okay?" "Um.....yeah..I think maybe? I think so thank you!" "No problem, hey you are the girl from McDonald's right?" "Yeah Y/n and you are Lucas right?" "Uh, yeah. Everyone knows who I am.. I'm kind of Instagram famous" "Um...right what's your Instagram" "Iamlucascoly" "Oh... well I'm going to follow you." "Ight cool, I talk to you later lil mama." I blushed but then got a hold of myself. I cannot feed into his player ways.

"So do you want to hang out next week or something?" "Um......Yeah" "Okay so next Friday, its gonna be lit" "So what do you want to do?" I asked "Netflix and chill" he said laughing "Um..no thank you, you can do that with Laquita, I not falling for your player ways so if that's what you want to do please go and find some other slut to do that with." "Chill, I'm just playing but give me your number... or I'll just DM you on Instagram." "Yeah, okay. I'll see you then."