Daddy

(A/N): so I FINALLY got a request haha. Here for you @thebloodyglader0021 hope you enjoy :)

*******

*Shawn*

"Mr. Mendes?" I hear a nurse say from the doorway. I look up at her and she guides me towards her, telling me to follow her. I do as she says and quickly stand up, following her into the other room. I see my lovely wife in her wheelchair, still not fully processed from everything.

My son, Shawn, yes we named him after me, well he's kind of a early baby. He's two months early and isn't grown all the way, but the doctors managed to save him. (Y/N) and I are about to see him.

We walk into a hallway where there were long glass windows showing into the other room.

"Mr and Mrs Mendes, here's Shawn." A nurse says and points to a little cradle. We look at him, his legs all wrapped up in a blanket and a binky in his mouth. He was so small which made him 10 times cuter.

"Oh my god. That's my son." I hear (Y/N) say. I look over at her, her eyes all glossy and a smile spread across her face. I can't believe I'm a father with this amazing girl. She's everything to me, and now, so is he.

"Yes, that's your son. He's my son too." She looks at me and wraps me into a soft hug.

"He's our son." She says and stares at him. She goes and touches the glass as if petting his head.

"I love you baby." She says. I reach over and grab her hand.

"I love both of my babies." I smile. I'm now a daddy. And I'm gonna be a proud one.