Couples therapy

Hello! Love you! Bye now! 🍟💋

I walk into the room where Shawn and the lady that was trying to help us, was sitting. I didn't feel like going. I don't even think she can fix us. Our relationship is broken. It hurts too much.

The lady, her names Amanda. She made us not see each other for about a week and this is the first time I've seen Shawn in a week. He didn't look happy to see me. This is how I know Amanda cannot fix us.

Over the week, since I was home alone, I had cut myself. I had wished I was dead. I was even so close to trying. But I through the pills down. I didn't want to because I wanted the last time that Shawn would see me, is me storming out of the room, flipping him off as I ran.

"Okay. So how are we feeling." Shawn smiled and nodded. I didn't know if that was a lie.

"I'm feeling even worse." I whispered. I felt Shawn staring at me. But I didn't care to look. I just looked to the floor.

"How come you've been wearing sweaters a lot?" Shawn asked me. I looked up a little bit to see my scenery. Shawn was staring at me with fear and Amanda looked shocked.

"Because, it's winter." I say. I looked back down at the ground.

"Just cause it's winter, doesn't make it cold outside." Shawn said. He looked scared and sad all at once.

"It feels cold to me." I say. I look away towards the wall. I felt like crying. But I pushed it away. I had to stay strong even though this is killing me.

Shawn stood up and walked over to me. I still kept my gaze onto the wall. Shawn lifted up my arm, I tried pulling back but, what's the point in that? Pulling back just proves to him that I did it. No matter what I'll get caught.

He moved the sleeve away and saw all of the bloody cuts down my arm. Amanda gasped. She was enjoying the drama apart of this. She probably enjoys watching it, every day.

"Why did you do this?" Shawn kept my arm in his hands. Tears rolled down my face, I couldn't help it, they were just rolling.

"Why? Why would you do this to yourself?" Shawn started crying. I didn't want to see it. I pulled my arm away from him and ran out the door. Flipping him off as I did so. I heard Shawn running after me, but I'm too fast for him and he knows that. I ran to my car, got in, and drove away. Goodbye Shawn. Goodbye world.