That one nerd.

So we're back to where you and Shawn aren't together. :( but don't worry. There will be plenty of adorable stuff going on :)
Hey thanks for the 1k reads!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I looked over to the boy my friend Austin just tormented. God I felt awful for him. I don't even know his name. I look over at Austin who seems to be getting plenty of pleasure from all of this.

"God Austin, do you even feel bad for that boy?" I ask. Austin laughs as if I made a joke.

"No. That kid is a nerd! He deserves to be treated bad."

"What on earth has he done to you?!" I yell, people look around including that one nerd.

"Uh. Nothing. Why does it matter to you? You've seen me do this plenty of times!" Austin says, ashamed of being called on it for once.

"Yeah well it's time someone stands up to you for once!" I storm over to the nerd kid that was cleaning his stuff up.

"How would you like it if this were you?" I say, the boy looking really upset yet happy as well.

"God (Y/N), chill." My friend (y/b/f) said.

"No, I'm sick and tired of people doing this crap. If you aren't with me, then screw you guys. I'll go find people who are way better people than you are." I help the guy with his things and he smiles at me.

"Thank you. You didn't have to do that." He says calmly. I smile back.

"Of course I did. You don't deserve this attention." I say. I help him up and we storm down the hallway, arm to arm.