Yami grinned, "Of course I must! What kind of man would treat the most gorgeous girl in the world named (y/n) as if she was just a regular person?! That's downright absurd!" Yami sat at the edge of the bed next to you and placed the amazing tray of food out in front of you, "I must treat (y/n) like royalty like the stunning queen that she is." He winked, which summoned butterflies to flutter like bat-shit crazy inside your stomach. No matter what he did, it always seemed to welcome that breathless feeling.

You giggled, looking into his lovely purple eyes that never fail to make you get completely lost within them, "Let's not forget about the handsome Pharaoh who was just..." you inched closer to him till your noses touched, "...a sexy, powerful.." your hand folded into his, "...and an erotic beast  last night..." With your other hand, you rubbed your fingers through his soft multi-colored hair.

A blush appeared on his cheeks, his expression utterly memorized by your actions. He looked down, a forced breath escaped his mouth as he smiled nervously and admitted, "(y/n)...I would have loved  to have taken last night a little bit farther but...well..."

A little bit farther?  you thought with a cocked head. Like Exodia obliterating in your face, realization hit you. You smiled, "You're one that likes to take things slow right?"

His worried eyes swept back at you and he nodded his head innocently.

Aw, he looks like a little puppy,  you thought as you caressed his cheek. "Listen Yami, this is very important. I'm one who takes things slow as well, I don't want to loose my virginity too quickly, especially if it were to be this  quickly," you laughed nervously. Yami laughed a little as well to be in agreement with you and to also lessen the tension. "I'll...I'll wait till when I'm married. That way, I know that my virginity will be given to only one person whom I'll trust and be with for the rest of my life. I...I cant just waste it like so many other people at our school that already have."

You looked down, hoping that he felt the same way. You felt his hand on your chin as he slightly titled your head up so that the only thing you see is his handsome face. "Wow (y/n)...this is...unbelievable because...I feel the exact  same way..." his hand slid from your chin to your hair, playing with it and twirling it with his fingers. "Because with a mindset like that, it makes the relationship more intimate. Thank you for understanding, I'm glad we have the same viewpoint." He kissed your forehead and smiled with his bright white teeth.

I might have this crazy thought about who my future husband will be...

"YO PEEPS!"

Ruining the sentimental moment, Yugi barged in and sat on the bed with you guys with his legs crossed. His eyes shut tight and his big ol' smile practically taking over his whole face, "MY HOMIES! MY BUDDIES! MY PEANUT BUTTERS TO MA JELLYS! MY YAMIS TO MY (Y/N)'S-"

"The hell do you want, Yugi?" Yami asked with his eyes still locked with your own. You were trying so hard not to laugh but you failed miserably.

"Well, I'm just here to tell you that I'm going to be leaving for school soon." The tray of food still on your bed caught Yugi's attention, he gasped dramatically. "BREAKFAST IN BED?!?! HOW COME I NEVER GET THAT, YAMI?!?!"

Yami sighed and pulled away from your pretty eyes that always left Yami in a trance so he could look at Yugi with annoyance, "Because you can do that yourself, you spiky-haired midget."

You watched the two boys as if you were watching a drama-comedy movie in the cinema and slid the tray of food to your lap, taking a bite.

"Hmm...yeah true."

"And to support my statement, you were just doing that a while ago when I was making breakfast for (y/n)."

"Actually....," Yugi looked down and blushed, "That was for (b/n)..."

Yami gaped while you almost choked on your food.

"You mean..." you spoke up after finally getting the food down, "you made her the same exact things that Yami made for me?!?!"

Yugi squinted his eyes at you, "Nooooo (y/n), I made her toast and cereal," he rolled his eyes. "Yes, of course I made her the same exact thing!"

"Don't sass my girlfriend," you heard Yami mumble.

"What the heck is all the commotion about?" Asked (b/n) as she entered in the room with you guys. She blinked her eyes a couple of time as she took in the environment of Yami's bedroom. "Dang Yami, didn't know you were such a total nerd."

"HA! LOLZ!" Yugi exclaimed.

"Excuse me?" Yami began to sound exhausted from the bickering, "You play Duel Monsters as well, Yugi."

After finishing the last bite of your food, you eyed (b/n), "And so do you (b/n)."

(b/n) laughed, "Yeah but at least my room isn't an exhibit specifically for Duel Monsters!"

Yugi looked away and started to whistle.

"See Yugi? You're just as guilty as I am!" Yami shoved him playfully and the room filled with a moment of laughter.

"Well guys, I better start heading over to school, mine starts a little bit earlier before your guy's," Yugi sighed.

"Have fun," you said sarcastically.

"Gee thanks," he said back. He got off the bed and stopped in front of (b/n) to give her a tight hug. The hug caught her off guard at first, but she returned the hug with a blush sprouting on her face. "Thanks Yugi, for everything," you could hear her say.

"Of course, don't mention it!" He smiled.

As soon as Yugi walked out the door, you and Yami both wriggled your eyebrows up and down at (b/n).

"Oh my gosh shut up you two."

You and Yami bubbled with laughter. "Aw come on (b/n)!" you said through laughs, "You two would make such  a cute couple!"

(b/n) looked away, but a smile still lingered on her face that she just couldn't seem to shake off.

"Alright you two," said Yami, "we can hang here for a little bit longer until I teleport the three of us back to school."

"Okay!" you cheerfully said. "What should we do?"

"LET'S DUEL! LIKE THE AWESOME NERDS THAT WE ARE!" (b/n) fist-pumped the air.

"Haha, I have extra decks that you guys could use against me," Yami offered.

You looked at your boyfriend questionably, "Against you? You mean two against one? Won't that be kinda difficult hun?"

Yami stuck his nose in the air, "Do not worry m'lady, I happen to be known as the king of games!!"

______________________________________

Hey guys! I would write more for this chapter, but I'm very tired at the moment. I had a very big day yesterday and I'm still pretty exhausted from it. I hope this chapter is still good though! Hope it made you happy of some sort! :) Now, I must do homework...sadly. I'm in the last quarter of my school year, so I have lots of busy stuff to do. There will still be updates though, every weekend! :D

Have an awesome week! <3

~Crystal