Chapter 14: De Défendre L'amour

Mulai dari awal

"As you see, the available boxes are Jeon Jungkook, K-Jeon Taehyung, Jeon Janghyun, Jeon Hyesung and Jeon NamHye" The Leader said, his eyes on Jungkook. Jungkook looked down in pity. He didn't want this, Taehyung is the one who wants it.

"I'll vote for you too, Jungkook" Taehyung said with a smile. Jungkook quickly shook his head.

"I don't want this, vote for someone else"

"Everyone wait in the main hall, I'll call each one of you one by one"

Everyone followed the Leader's orders, and just like he wanted, everyone went one by one.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook sighed as he went to the Jeon section. He tried to peek in his box but it was covered in thick black paint and covered with black sand paper. Besides, how could he peek if Leader was watching him up close. He slipped a ribbon with his name sewed on it into Taehyung's box. Ribbons with names were used because it wasn't easy made by unprofessional members.

"You sure?"

"It's my vote after all"

He walked out and shot a small smile to Taehyung, which was responded with a wider smile of course. He was allowed to wonder right after voting but not into any other Family's hall since they were voting so he went out for fresh air.

Jimin left the toilet after his short toilet break after voting. He decided to wonder around the corridors.

"Isn't that the guy who was caught running away with that Jeon guy? That Ju-Jungkook? What a shit he is, poor Park sacrificing his life for a bitch"

That's it!

He grabbed the girl by her collor and slammed her into the wall.

"Don't fucking insult Jeon Jungkook in front of me, you piece of shit"

The girl's friend gasped as she rushed to her friend as soon as Jimin let go.

"Park's shouldn't be swearing!"

"Jung's shouldn't be gossiping"

He walked away and decided to walk outside, he felt his breathing being sucked out of him. Although he had to forget Jungkook, that doesn't mean he would allow them to insult him. Jungkook was still a huge meaning in his dictionary.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was breathing out all his fears until...

"Isn't that Jungkook? The guy who suffered from that Park wimp?"

"What did you say?!"

Jungkook felt smoke huffing out of his ears and nosetrils. The boy kept quiet.

"If you think Jimin is a wimp why would he lie to Master and say that he was the one who created this idea?"

Burn.

Jimin heard everything. He felt slightly happy. He walked into them as both boys fell silent.

"Jimin.." Jungkook said, feeling dreamy but replaced it with a glare. Jimin gave him a soft and short smile making Jungkook regret. He only snapped back to his senses when Jimin walked further away.

"Wait!" Jungkook said running after him but Jimin didn't listen. As soon as he caught up he back hugged him, making Jimin and his heart stop.

"We're nothing, remember that"

"Oh..yea" Jungkook said, letting go of Jimin and walking next to him.

"I did the same"

"Huh?"

"Defending you"

A soft shade of pink was printed on Jungkook's cheeks.

"Jimin...I can't forget you"

"Same but we have to"

Jungkook's eyes fell, his heart was throbbing.

"When this is all over, be sure to find yourself in my embrace"

"What?"

"This is all going to end"

"What is?"

Jimin walked away with a smirk.

It's all going to end, just wait.

----

Ooooh Jimin is planning something~~~
This is a jikooked chapter BC FUCK DEFENDING EACH OTHER WITHOUT BOTH OF THEM KNOWING

WHAT IF THEY DO THIS IRL

btw bts went to my city (MAAAAA CITY ROWAAA) without me knowing k imma go cry now