Part 1: Chapter 9: Part 2

What does he mean, it's far from go-

My thought wasn't even finished before Samael zipped over to us in record time and lifted Zach up by the head, examining him as he stood him up.

Wait. When I vomited, Satan was trying to take away my wings and the goodness inside of me.

So does that mean-

"Michelle!" I heard Zach scream, making me swing my attention to him.

It all happened so fast.

Zach's skin started peeling off quicker than I could say "shit," and instead of seeing muscle tissues and bones I saw scales and thorn-like structures growing on him like nasty weeds, engulfing him. It started with his finger tips and crept up his arms, trailing throughout his body.

Just as the scales started to trail to his neck, Samael stepped in. At first, it looked like he was blowing carbon dioxide into Zach's mouth, but what struck me as odd was when Zach's eyes started to widen and his mouth started to open as wide as possible.

And when I saw Samael breathed in through his nose and witnessed Zach's soul leaving him, my eye twitched and my claws came out.

"I'm gonna kill him," I growled in an unholy voice to myself, my eyes switching to black the minute I talked.

Not even bothering with checking common sense, I raced for Samael and body slammed him to the floor, knocking him away from Zach. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Zach fall head first and pass out. I was about to race for him, but, unfortunately, Samael had other plans.

With out even a second passing, he had me pinned on the floor, with my arms pressed to the floor above my head. My nose flared as my rage grew and I drove my leg into his balls, making a strange noise escape his throat and his grip me loosen. I took that as an opportunity to escape and ripped my wrists out of his grip before sliding out from under his body and crawling as fast as I could towards my brother.

Just as I thought I had a chance to get to him, Samael's hand grabbed onto my ankle and pulled me towards him with so much force that my arms and legs came out from under me and I ended up sliding through chips of everything - glass, gravel, wood chips, dust, nails, and crews - on my stomach and face.

As soon as I got close enough I swung my free leg up and kicked him in the face, making him release me and stumble back - both of us holding our faces in pain.

"God, what's your damage?" I muttered at Samael with a wince as I wiped my face with my hand, feeling a good amount of blood seeping out of my forehead.

"My damage? What's your fucking shoe size, Sasquatch," Samael muttered, holding his nose as chunks of blood came out.

"Fuck you," I spat as I got up and tried to run to Zach, feeling the cut on my forehead start to clot.

"Stop!" Samael growled. "It's no use! We have to kill him!"

"You are not killing my brother!" I boomed venomously, scaring both Samael and me for a moment as the whole building shook from just the sound of my voice.

I'm surprised this thing hasn't collapsed yet.

As soon as Samael regained his senses - which was fairly quickly- he looked at me and said, "Michelle. It's too late. He's in the final stages of becoming a demon."