Part 1: Chapter 6

SORRY GUYS I'M IN LEGIT WRITERS BLOCK AND I KINDA JUST PULLED THIS CHAPTER OUT OF MY ASS.

"Seriously, Samael?" I yelled into thin air in frustration, before sighing and slowly looking over to the clothes. "I hate him," I said in irritation as I starting stomping towards the clothes. Immediately I took off my coat and old shirt, replacing them with Dayna's clothes, in which only the bra was a little too tight.

I grumbled incoherent words as I slipped off my shorts and underwear, replacing those with an itchy thong and shorts that fit my waist, but were too short at the bottom... If you know what I mean.

"I fucking hate him," I muttered as I scrunched up my face, looking at myself in the mirror with disgust. "This is ludicrous."

"No, darling. That was entertaining," I heard him say, his voice echoing off of the walls repetitively.

"What are you talking abou-" I said, but cut myself off when I heard his uncontrollable laughter.

He never left...

He watched me change.

"You're a fucking pig, Samael," I spat over his laughter, before stomping out of the room to get Zach. When I got into his room I saw him dressed casually, fixing his hair in the mirror across from me. When he saw me in the mirror his eyes bulged out of his head and his comb slipped between his fingertips.

My anger only intensified from that reaction.

"Why are yo-"

"Are you ready to go?" I asked him in a clipped voice, interrupting him so I didn't have to answer whatever question he had in mind. He looked me over once with a raised eyebrow and hesitated before nodding.

"Let's go," I heard Samael say right behind me – scaring me slightly – the front of his cloak grazing the back of my shoulder. "We don't have time to waste."

"Who are you-"

"Where are we going?" I asked in an irate voice as I turned to look at him - interrupting Zach -, my skeptic eyes drilling holes into Samael's face.

"That's none of your concern right now," he said after a while of silence, making me cross my arms across my chest and raise an eyebrow. "Both of you, come here," he instructed, holding out his hands. I grabbed onto one of his forearms and squeezed as hard as I could, causing the front of the hood to slowly turn to me. "I'd calm it down over there if I were you," Samael whispered just as Zach cautiously placed his hand on Samael's forearm too.

As soon as Zach touched him we were shipped off to a different place. It was dark, empty, and smelled like shit.

"If you put me in another fucking basement-"

"Another?" Zach asked incredulously, his loud voice echoing off of the walls. "What-"

Before Zach could continue, Samael swung Zach's body towards him and covered his mouth quickly. "Shut up; you talk too loud," Samael muttered as Zach unsuccessfully tried to get out of Samael's  grip.

"Claws off, kitty," Zach growled in a muffled voice as he tried ripping himself out of Samael's hold on him. 

"Kitty?" Samael asked, tightening his grip on him. "Who the fuck are you calling a kitty you little shi-"

"Where. Are. We," I hissed as I stormed towards Samael and ripped my poor brother out of his grip. "If you don't tell me a country, state, or city right now I'm going to scream."

"You wouldn't," he said challengingly, making me purse my lips and clench my fists.

"Oh really?" I asked before clearing my throat out. "Let's find out, then. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. AHH-"

Immediately he covered my mouth, making me smirk as I impatiently waited for an answer. "New Zealand, now shut up," he growled as he shifted into a random guy, looking angry as hell.

"Oh, ok, thanks," I said innocently, my voice muffled from his hand on my mouth.

"No problem, bitch," he hissed before letting go and walking towards a random part of wherever we were.

"Where are you-"

"Jesus Christ, do either of you know how to shut the fuck up?" Samael hissed before disappearing into thin air, leaving us alone.

"Oh my g-"

"He's just leaving us here?" Zach blurted out angrily, making me turn to him with a dry, humorless smile.

"Get used to it, he's going to be doing it at least five times every day," I muttered to him while searching with my eyes for some type of light switch or flashlight behind him.

"What does he even want with us," he said as he sat down, leaning his back against the wall.

"I don't know," I said as I walked towards a table that I could faintly see, searching it and the drawers attached to it for anything that could be deemed helpful. "But I feel like... whatever is starting right now..." I trailed off as I slowly stopped searching, my hands carefully resting on a top drawer.

I turned to look at Zach, just to see him looking at me from the floor, soaking up my every action and word. I honestly have no idea how he was taking all of this stuff so well.

'Definitely not how I would've handled all of this.'

"It isn't going to end well. And I don't want you getting hurt."