Chapter 14

Ali's P.O.V

I couldn't believe it, I was wrong the whole entire time. Mel and Riley accepted me for being a witch and that made me really happy.

Me and Riley were currently still in the woods and I was still wrapped up in his arms. I had to admit, I was no longer sad but really, really happy. I felt so safe being in his arms, it's life nothing else in this world mattered.

"You ok baby girl?" I heard Riley say while playing with my hair.

I smiled knowing he couldn't really see me due to my face being on his chest, but those cute little nicknames he gave me melted my heart. I quickly moved away from his hold on me, instantly regretting it because now I was cold again.

"Better than I could ever be." I simply said. And it was the truth, I was happy. My best best friend, and the guy that I was falling in love with accepted me and that's all I ever really wanted.

"Good, now let's go home." He said, while grabbing my hand.

I didn't really notice this until now, but Riley was completely naked. A small blush appeared on my cheeks just thinking about how close I was to him a minute ago. He must of sensed how I was feeling, because he just shook his head and smirked. That boy was going to drive me crazy with the way he acts sometimes. I mentally slapped myself and couldn't help the small giggle that left my mouth.

"A penny for your thought my lady?" Riley said knocking me back to reality.

"Um Riley, you do realize you're naked right?" I said, trying to hide the blush on my cheeks.

He laughed and nodded his head. "I'm going to turn back into my wolf, and you can crawl on top of me and ride while we go home. It will be easier that way." He said.

I quickly nodded, and before I knew it there was a huge wolf standing in front of me. He laid down and put his head on the ground, making it easier for me to climb on. I hesitated at first, but quickly got on. I knew he would never hurt me. He got up with me and we made our way back to the pack house.

We was on our way back, and I could barely see anything due to how fast we was going. Everything was a blur, I held on tight to his fur trying not to fall off. We was almost to the pack house when out of no where another wolf came and hit Riley in the side. That caused me to fall off him and hit the ground with a thud.

What just happened? I thought to myself. I seen Riley get up and run over next to me. He was still in his wolf form, he stood over me guarding me and then let out a big growl. I looked over to see what he was growling at and seen a shaggy wolf standing just inches away from us. This wolf was a lot smaller than Riley's huge wolf, maybe he's part of his pack. But why would he attack Riley like that? I thought to myself. I was scared needless to say, I could see the wolf moving closer to us, which caused Riley to move closer to me and growl even louder. I'm assuming this other wolf was trouble just by the way Riley was getting all protective over me. This can't end well, I thought.

Riley's P.O.V

After Ali climbed on me, I got up and started making my way toward the pack house. I was so happy that I found Ali and that she was ok. Just by the way she acted, I could tell that she was happy also and that she forgave not only me but Mel.

"I found Ali, we are on our way to the pack house now." I mind linked all of the pack members.

"Oh goddess, I'm so glad. If she hurt in any way?" Mel asked. I could hear the concern in her voice.

"No she's ok, she forgives us." I said to her. I could feel me smiling. My wolf was very happy that our mate wasn't mad at us anymore.

We was almost to the pack house when I was collided in the side. It happened so fast, it took me a minuted to figure out what happened. I got up from the ground and noticed Ali had fallen off of me, she was laying on the ground. I ran over to her seeing if she was ok and she was. Then that's when I smelt it. "Rogue." I heard Jake spit out. What the hell was a rogue doing this close to the pack house I thought, I will definitely be asking the guards about this once I get back to the house.

I growled at it warning, while moving closer to Ali and protecting her. The rogue didn't back down, he kept trying to move closer. So I growled louder using my Alpha tone but it was no use. This stupid rogue kept inching closer to us. So I moved closer to Ali, there was no way I would let this rogue get anywhere near her.

"Rogue, near the pack house. Get here now!" I shouted to my pack members. I could tell they was all confused by all the questions they were asking. But I quickly turned the mind link off, I had bigger things to worry about at the moment.

I shifted back to my human form and grabbed a pair of pants that I seen laying on the ground. I was still guarding Ali with my life.

"Shift. Now!" I screamed, using my Alpha tone.

The wolf growled a low growl before shifting. He was a young boy couldn't be no older than 15 or so. He had shaggy brown hair, with dark brown eyes. He was medium built and stood about 5'8. He had a scar above his right eye and had this evil grin on his face.

"Who are you, and what the hell are you doing on my territory?" I asked him.

He just shrugged and put on this evil smirk before saying "I'm simply here for the witch."

I froze, how did he know Ali was a witch, she melt human. I could tell Ali heard him, because now she was standing by my side clinging to my body. There was no way in hell I was letting this rogue get anywhere near my mate.