Chapter 7

Ali's P.O.V

I would be lying if I said I didn't have a good time with Riley today. It was one of the best dates that I've been on. I'm currently setting here on the couch watching Teen Wolf. I'm obsessed with this show. I mean after all Scott is pretty hot!. Riley dropped me off about an hour ago, said he had a meeting to attend and that if I wanted him to, he would be back later tonight. Of course I said yes. I would be stupid not too.

Our date was pretty amazing, after we finished up eating we jumped in the lake for a little bit and played around. Not like that you pervs.

*FLASHBACK*

"Let's go for a swim." Riley said to me.

I just looked at him like he was out of his mind. I didn't have any swim suit, so how was I suppose to swim? I guess Riley sensed what I was thinking because he just gave me that cheesy grin and said "you can swim in your bra and panties, I mean it is basically the same thing as a bikini."

I was shocked at first but decided what the heck. I mean I have curves and knew I had a nice body, just the thought of him seeing me like that slowly brought a blush to my cheeks. I went ahead and took off my dress, well here goes nothing I thought to myself. I looked over at Riley who just stood there with a smirk, his eyes raking up and down my body. Again I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Wow Ali, you are so beautiful." Riley said while taking off everything but his boxers.

I just took a minute and decided to check him out. I mean wow. He was so tan and had a very nice body. He had a six pack with a v cut, I just wanted so bad to run my hands up and down his body. Oh shut up Ali, what is wrong with you. I mentally slapped myself for thinking such thoughts.

"Like what you see beautiful?" Riley said while smirking.

"I uh, yeah, no, wait yes!" I said nervously. Again here came the blush. What was Riley doing to me, I was never like this around anyone before.

He just chuckled and grabbed my hand and slowly led us into the water. It was freezing at first, but my body slowly got used to it. We swam and splashed each other for a good hour. After that it was time to leave. I was having such a great time, I didn't want to leave.

"I have a meeting I have to attend too, would you like me to come over to your house after I'm done?" I heard Riley say while putting back on his clothes.

"Of course you can, we can watch a movie or something." I suggested.

"That sounds wonderful." Riley said.

We packed up everything and headed back home.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Even though I spent the day with Riley, I had to admit I was nervous of him coming over. I'm glad mom wasn't going to be home till really late. The last thing I need was her to ask a thousand questions.